Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I think what everyone has missed here is, these are the stainless wera. These are for use on stainless bolts so that you don’t introduce non stainless metals and contaminate stainless fastenings. copied and pasted explanation with big words.

Nine piece stainless metric high torque key set with two component clip for storage Made of 100% stainless steel, preventing extraneous rust caused by use of conventional tools contaminating stainless fasteners Ideal for wet working conditions, marine industry and food environments

Not saying the non Stainless version are magnificent but goes some way to explaining the reason for using these softer versions.

10 Likes

This is cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

@LR-designs it’s a Maytech rheostatic brake. Basically anytime your BMS cuts out from braking when fully charged, this has a voltage comparator that kicks on and bleeds your extra power so your ESC’s don’t blow from overvoltage

2 Likes

All I can think of is the “MEAT BICYCLE” from the Borderlands series :joy:

3 Likes

What trucks are these?

Try lowering the Sensorless ERPM HFI: setting to 900 erpm

2 Likes

Ooh thanks

You alright mate? What happened?

6 Likes

Rather than searching a long ass thread I thought you would know the answer. Does HFI work in BLDC mode? Does it work on hardware 4 in BLDC? Thanks.

I prefer to keep bldc for safety around pedestrians, the sound is the only thing that lets them know I am coming.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not :sob:

Yes, possibly better, in fact.

Nope

3 Likes

They used 2018 taxes

1 Like

@SeanHacker nice work removing (2) of the redundant wheels from that kaly deck

5 Likes

It’s the future…

4 Likes

The real tragedy was that he didn’t have enough room for his Hypertrucks.

8 Likes

i’ll look forward @SeanHacker 's supplemental hypertruck post tomorrow!

3 Likes

I look forward to getting my shop space back.

Some people, sheesh.

6 Likes

So the trucks doesn’t attach to the board?

2 Likes

Truckless boards dude… Truckless… :wink:

3 Likes

Look we smoke a lot of pot out here okay?

6 Likes

You need new griptape dude.

6 Likes