Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@BluPenguin @yelnats8j I believe he had a Rylo but scratched the lens super easily… Then he bought a max and is rolling with it right now, hasn’t cracked yet… But the live GoPro video function doesn’t work on it (from my personal experience on a buddies Max :crazy_face: )

1 Like

Commerce City is whacky-ghetto by Colorado standards…

By most other standars it’s a pretty nice place, just polluted, and reeks of the whacky mari-juana-tabacci

I’d live there but not drink… no I wouldn’t choose to live there.

2 Likes

dats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

1 Like

You need to get some 25mm nickel or H type strip.
I would have killed myself if I had to do all that work. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have got some 25mm nickel now :rofl: i used it at the main ends for this battery

1 Like

I feel your pain but you are still lucky, my dirt park and others are locked down since 6 weeks thanks to corona and that won’t change soon. I really wanted to make progress this spring but this was just a dream of 2019 :man_shrugging:.

3 Likes

I just got f5 heelstraps for my birthday and I have yet to try them out. I’ll go hit an open field today in protest.

10 Likes

happy birthday

3 Likes

Happy birthday! Although the way you wrote makes it seem like it was a little while ago :grin:

3 Likes

It was the 13th but thank you :grin:

5 Likes

3y3nz1
@Venom121212

17 Likes

Sup’ I made a new MT style connector sized for 5.5mm (6.9mm outer) bullets today… Anyone wanna be a test subject try it ? :heart:

@b264 Brian ? :innocent:

5 Likes

I can be your bitch :lips:

4 Likes

I’ll prepare the best version for you :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll test! Give me the .stl and how I’m meant to put them in!

2 Likes

Sending you this in PM!

2 Likes

I can print them up this afternoon! In pink of course since I’m too lazy to swap colors :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Pink is perfect :laughing:

1 Like

Sweet! Just send over the file :smiley:

1 Like

@torqueboards Dexter M8 your poll is bugged lol

You can only submit it if you pick that you want 90 over 100 and then 100 over 110. You trying to force people to pick 90? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes