Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Don’t even try and steal my joke from last year!

2 Likes

how you fine the thumb actuation on those? Do they seem like they’d have decent feel on a thumb throttle?

1 Like

I uses trigger remotes…but they do feel like they would not be to bad with a thumb wheel. They are a little bulky though. I rarely pay attention to my remote i go by the feel of my board if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Hopefully you made a lot of money that year…

8 Likes

lol I have no idea what figures they used to determine that, going by the IRS provided calc it should’ve been 300-400 🤷

5 Likes

Time to line up gang, @Scepterr Max will be buying a round of drinks. try and keep you orders to water from the hose so everyone can get in on the action.

8 Likes

What’s that thing? Narrow stator and lot of teeth, need moar info!

3 Likes

Looks like the Stator from a Ducati Monster, but i’m just guessing

4 Likes

Ducati Monster 1100 EVO stator, it’s in the name :smiley:

5 Likes

Legit forgot you came up with it first. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @Vanarian its a stator for a Ducati Monster 620 Dark. I think I got her hot. :blush:

3 Likes

@wandagoner good eye, correct!

4 Likes

@Brenternet good eye, very close!

3 Likes

Those 2 phonies just read the file name of your pic.

4 Likes

did you add the Ducati Dent to the tank yet, it’s a key accoutrement you can only DIY

3 Likes

@wandagoner obligatory right! Clip-on’s make it even more likely. Those metal gas tanks are pricey, hard to find good work on those, most of the tanks are plastic now for that reason.

2 Likes

sorry, by curiosity, what that means ? google translate translate nothing >,<’’

1 Like

Booty?

That’s a big butt.

Build.
Off.
Of.
The.
Year.

If you mean adding “off” to build, it’s like saying a “dance off” meaning a dance competition.

4 Likes

Most epic battle in the Marvel Universe.

3 Likes

It must be a fake, who signs official documents with a sharpie?

3 Likes