Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Iā€™m wondering this as well. I think he has the gopro max tooā€¦ which oneā€™s the easiest to use and best quality?

1 Like

You can find rylos for 110$ on ebay which is crazy compared to the rest of the cameras

2 Likes

@BluPenguin @yelnats8j I believe he had a Rylo but scratched the lens super easilyā€¦ Then he bought a max and is rolling with it right now, hasnā€™t cracked yetā€¦ But the live GoPro video function doesnā€™t work on it (from my personal experience on a buddies Max :crazy_face: )

1 Like

Commerce City is whacky-ghetto by Colorado standardsā€¦

By most other standars itā€™s a pretty nice place, just polluted, and reeks of the whacky mari-juana-tabacci

Iā€™d live there but not drinkā€¦ no I wouldnā€™t choose to live there.

2 Likes

dats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

1 Like

You need to get some 25mm nickel or H type strip.
I would have killed myself if I had to do all that work. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have got some 25mm nickel now :rofl: i used it at the main ends for this battery

1 Like

I feel your pain but you are still lucky, my dirt park and others are locked down since 6 weeks thanks to corona and that wonā€™t change soon. I really wanted to make progress this spring but this was just a dream of 2019 :man_shrugging:.

3 Likes

I just got f5 heelstraps for my birthday and I have yet to try them out. Iā€™ll go hit an open field today in protest.

10 Likes

happy birthday

3 Likes

Happy birthday! Although the way you wrote makes it seem like it was a little while ago :grin:

3 Likes

It was the 13th but thank you :grin:

5 Likes

3y3nz1
@Venom121212

17 Likes

Supā€™ I made a new MT style connector sized for 5.5mm (6.9mm outer) bullets todayā€¦ Anyone wanna be a test subject try it ? :heart:

@b264 Brian ? :innocent:

5 Likes

I can be your bitch :lips:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll prepare the best version for you :heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll test! Give me the .stl and how Iā€™m meant to put them in!

2 Likes

Sending you this in PM!

2 Likes

I can print them up this afternoon! In pink of course since Iā€™m too lazy to swap colors :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Pink is perfect :laughing:

1 Like