Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

3 Likes

I wonder which color/putty is best for hardening motors. I think I’ll try the standard yellow-grey

I still need to take apart the motor and see what’s up, sounded like a baseball card in a bike spoke

1 Like

The only robots I’m making now are the big dumb ones our stupid asses perch ourselves upon.

2 Likes

Do I get to claim credit for infecting this forum with Letterkenny? I think I do.

Am I the toughest guy in LetterKenny right now?

1 Like

60s1P

2 Likes

Nahhh
But I wish I could get some 15s3p

2 Likes

yes, until @Bindings_McGee comes to Carve PDX which would compel you and @SeanHacker to throw a supersoft party for him. This is when you’ll be challenged, uncertain who the challenger or victor will be. guess ev’ry one will have to attend Carve PDX to find out!

5 Likes

I had a super soft 30th birthday party along with a cupcake decorating station

14 Likes

Hahaha. That’s amazing.

Did you have a cupcake decorating station?

My girlfriend keeps threatening me with this and I’m like: threaten? bring it. I like cupcakes.

5 Likes

Ohhh yesss sir the whole deal, so many sprinkles

Dude it’s awesome!!

5 Likes

how high?

in Cheech N Chong Units please…

4 Likes

Dave’s not here man

7 Likes

Working on a modular battery pcb system so you can snap apart your battery like Legos and take it on a plane!

2 Likes

SKATES ON A PLANE!!!

8 Likes

@Dred
That’s my birthday!

hope you screw some nice stuff for me

1 Like

Fivechar :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

So basically what you are saying is that you have glass that is harder than sand? Interesting. :slight_smile:

Glass is usually around 5.5 in mohs scale, sand can vary between 6 to 7 in mohs scale… Harder materials eat softer materials…

To be fair, with enough heat, all resins do soften, go under it with a knife and it goes off…

Used a very strong heater to perform this “maneuver”.

Oh calm down. For one thing there wasn’t enough on there. But I don’t want to argue.

3 Likes