Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Lonestars need the 9" tire treatment.

1 Like

For sure, I havenā€™t really done anything advanced on it yet, I was using shortcut before but I needed color grading, finding it a lot more responsive so far,

You can see some stuff I have already done on my channel if youā€™re interested :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nahā€¦ It looks sweet with those little rubber band tiresā€¦ I canā€™t wait for my 160mm tires arriveā€¦

Oh hey this again, alright Ted letā€™s go to the board, or rather lengthy and well documented report on why that guyā€™s a piece of shit.

6 Likes

Woah. Thatā€™s ballsy but She sure does look good image

1 Like

Who compiled this. Whose drinks am i buying. This is great

6 Likes

@Zach It was a collaborative effort between buyers, community mods and the Texas state depart of corrections.

7 Likes

I see this behavior all day ā€œerrr dayā€

1 Like

I see that and much worse, unfortunately :rofl:

1 Like

OMG

What battery is in there? How many meters can you carry that? Can you even make it to the elevator without stopping for a breather?

That looks like 200 cells :rofl:

2 Likes

@JoeyZ5 - is that Hidden Valley? Finally another person from Pittsburgh! Where you at?

1 Like

So how do you like it so farā€¦is it worth it?

1 Like

@drone001 Time will tell but been good so far, thereā€™s a bit of slop with the tolerances of the internals but itā€™s made working one handed a lot easier for something like rebuilding a drive train.

3 Likes

please post an update if anything should change. Iā€™m looking for something to make quick work of removing my enclosure. Seems to be happening a lot these days.

3/4 of your motors are under waterā€¦

4 Likes

Yep! Iā€™m at hidden valley for Easter we have a condo on the summit side slopes! I just rode 10 miles around the resort and threw my board on the charger for some more riding tonight or tomorrow. Social distancing is pretty easy when thereā€™s only one other car parked outside in our complex. Iā€™m glad to find another Pittsburgh rider! I live around North Huntingdon/Irwin so Iā€™m not too far away from the city or the slopes. :+1:

1 Like

If thatā€™s what your after it will definitely accomplish that task with ease

2 Likes

@CiscoV gone for a maiden voyage yet on the tipo?

1 Like

You know it :metal:t3::metal:t3:

Now About your gear drive

Wth man! Now I want another one for the colab :cry:

5 Likes

3 Likes