Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That’s a very nice boo-boo you got there Franny.

4 Likes

Thank you brother. There is no sound like the one your helmet makes while grinding on the ground :grin:

1 Like

does tsg offer a discount towards a new helmet if you crash ?

1 Like

Probably :man_shrugging:t2: But to be fair! I didn’t crash. I got off my board in an improper manner when she was going much much faster than anybody can possibly run lol

Besides karma is a bitch also. Just a few weeks earlier I made fun of my boy when a flat haggy took him out a barret junction :rofl:

8 Likes

@T-Nomad, thanks! Yes, working on a build thread now. Lots of people here I need to thank for their time and advice. Could not have done this without the community input.

1 Like

It’s online: Mini remote mod with thumb control

1 Like

@ThermalChild and the rest of you guys out riding together. Are you not supposed to be in self isolation or has it not required where you live?

2 Likes

You must take some killer dick pics with that setup. I recon in my lifetime I’ve probably taken upwards of 2000 pictures of my junk.

2 Likes

Ok so like, this the second time I’m hearing of this and the first time it’s happened to me and fuuuuuck.

If these wheels are prone to being this dangerous when flat why the fuck are we all still using them? I like the Wh per mile I get with mine but if it’s gonna fuck my ass up when it goes flat like that then that’s lame. Others should definitely at least be aware what these tires do when flat cause I sure af wasn’t lol.

2 Likes

Eh, we’re permitted an hour of exercise lol. Philly is on lockdown but it’s nothing crazy. All non essential businesses are closed. They’re threatening $100 fines but they’re not enforcing it currently. Still fuck tons of people out tbh. This was the first time I was out in about a week.

600 people a day dying here, your curve is a week behind ours, just keep that in mind. You’re all big boys but please remember if you give it to each other you all take it home to your families.

2 Likes

To be fair as I said that was the first time I legit left my apartment in a week. I’ve been working from home and had enough food to keep my ass indoors for a while. We all stayed away from each other anyway.

5 Likes

Fuck yeah merica!

Deadass how fast was that one bus going though. Dude was moving!

What are the plans for this guy? We’ll call him Lil Punchy.

To fly to the moon with that 90C discharge :hushed:

2 Likes

All that current into an XT90 :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Could see it being a really good race pack if you can push it hard for 2-3mi before it sags to death.

3 Likes

Yep! 12s 90C should in theory be about 700a of discharge :frowning:

1 Like