Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

hmmmmmmmm just like RC car remotes…

I’ve been shying away from trigger remotes, 'cause they’re just funky and weird… but faaak I’m fluent in left-handed throttle from RC Cars… maybe I get one and try it out left-handed…

1 Like

Where did you buy yours? Got a link?

1 Like

Nah. Got them from a fellow forum member

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved: How do they compare to Maytech 6396 if you’ve compared them?

@DerelictRobot Where did you get your Saite’s?

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t notice any difference In power between both motors
But again. I’ve never had real 6396s. What I have had is 6389s from Lacroix “same shit” even if they deny it lol

1 Like

Same as the Lacroix 6389’s? (6396 cough)

One thing that is nice thou. Maytech comes with longer phase wires as well as axle. Also longer sensor wires that connect straight to the vesc

1 Like

Lmao cough cough

1 Like

Oh yeah. 6396s already come “battle hardened” from factory where saite I had to take that extra step to make sure magnets stay in place

1 Like

Thanks dude! Guess I’ll have some Saite’s to order when my 6396 break…

1 Like

Whom denied what Franboi?

FWIW the original beater 190kv 6389s I was gifted have lasted 5000+ miles without any post hardening. They sound pretty gnarly at this point but they still run great.

2 Likes

Oh. Forgot whom but Someone here said that they were told that 6389s and 6396s were different motors. Even different manufacturer :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I have a 6389 that lasted 50 miles before it started screaming out very loudly at 30+mph Great customer service sent me a replacement and it too lasted for just a few miles before same thing started happening

Now. They do run strong Even with that noise they make That’s for sure

2 Likes

source? Just curious!

They are on an R2 now that fixed this QC issue on the R1 batch.

2 Likes

Don’t remember tbh. Someone here brought that up a couple of weeks ago during a motor discussion

1 Like

Where did you buy dem Saites :neutral_face:

The internet?

I actually just summoned them from the void with my good looks and charm. True story.

2 Likes

Str8 from the src
https://saite-motor.en.alibaba.com/product/62171998065-807463638/Powerful_Outrunner_brushless_motor_63100_130kv_4000w_bldc_motor_for_electric_rc_skateboard_scooter.html

2 Likes

Fuck you very much Ryan, my mother said I’m quite handsome “all things considered.”

Whatever that’s supposed to mean.

But yeah, you can get them there too I suppose.

A mother’s love is always blind!