Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

“How to get teens to pick up a shovel 101”

5 Likes

True story, can confirm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, seems that every grip tape job these days is some kind of eighties style between all the frit junks upon us hehehehe

1 Like

Did you raid Ernesto’s shop???

3 Likes

Lol. I’m moving to a bigger house next week.

3 Likes

Looks like a classic case of stupid fucking parents.

I’m all over this Ryan.

2 Likes

I want one :grin:

3 Likes

Power button broke on first power on. Lucky for me its in the on position. Depending on how this test ride goes…

3 Likes

Is hybrid. Koenigsegg Jesko. Very amazing engineering. I meet Christian before he is very smart man. We love their company and what they do.

9 Likes

Are those the dickyho 5065’s?

No these are Amazon’s cheapest 5065’s in 180kv. Initial impression without using them is that they seem well build. Both motors was like $120 shipped

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082N1HJ9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

oh yeah something is definitely wrong with this remote. sending email…

1 Like
2 Likes

that write up was the one that made me buy this remote. i’m bummed cause this remote feels really good with a good response. but i think there’s something wrong with this particular remote not the remote in general. i’m gonna try a replacement.

2 Likes

If you want a great trigger, go for an Avio mini mod remote in the large size. Love mine.

2 Likes

considered that. think i’ll give it a try for my CGT rebuild.

2 Likes

for a trigger remote is it push to go (push trigger away) or push to slow (brake)

1 Like

Exact Same thing I’m running on my board. Except that mine are sensores 63100s and so far so good. 250 miles without a single issue :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Pull go, push brake.

1 Like