Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’m glad that i can come here for weight lifting advice and esk8 advice.

Thanks loves.

8 Likes

The motor hardening threads on the weight lifting forums are freakin jacked bro

10 Likes

I have them for street atm, not a.t.

1 Like

Lifting magnets, use high reps!! Bulk up on the brotein yo, you’ll get yoked!

1 Like

Actually there is plenty of booze, we have a local brewery which is also the distributor of Coca-Cola. Today the government is supposed to review their decision about the ban on alcohol sales. It’s already been about 2 weeks without booze, The local brewery is probably pressuring(/paying off?) the government to let them sell booze again.

2 Likes

How did you get the xt90s to fit? I printed one of those. It very tight and impossible to push in.

Reference

2 Likes

After this, I really wonder what @Tamatoa looks like lol

3 Likes

I was thoroughly confused tbh. World’s an interesting place. (Note: this is not even slightly a decent example as to why the world is an interesting place.)

@Tamatoa is your culture part of those in which liking something on social media basically says “hey I read this?” I know it’s a big thing in South America.

2 Likes

Maybe if one day I manage to come to CA for a esk8 event but prepare to me seriously underwhelmed. Until then I prefer to keep the mystery alive.

I didn’t know it was a thing in South America, but yeah that is more or less the reason.
That being said, i Almost never like stuff on Facebook. A little bit on Instagram when it is esk8 stuff,

1 Like

Didn’t you post your IG a while back? Tattoo uncle or something and stuff?

Liking things is like the life force of Filipinos and Brazillions

1 Like

Lol, I get it now… that was the IG of a childhood friend who is a tattoo artist, he does really cool Polynesian tattoos.

1 Like

Shit lmao. I thought one of the pics were of you haha.

Offer rescinded, you’ll be a young child in my eyes until proven otherwise

There was some absolutely hulking ass tribal dude who frequented the secluded beach I lived by. Was always solely surrounded by no less than 5 big booty hoes. One day I went to take a piss and was walking towards his area… we locked eyes and he gave me the head nod. Since I thought you were your buddy I was always reminded of that dude from you haha.

He strangely had a salt and pepperish Hulk Hogan moustache tho…

1 Like

And you instantly hardened your own motors, right there on the beach.

Beautiful story.

5 Likes

Yeah… I had to sand the shit out of it lol
I will make a similar design myself with a proper fit so stay tuned for that :ok_hand:

1 Like

my bust, you are correct, sorry for wasted cycle. in the picture you posted it looked to me as though the treads are facing different directions, after some coffee and closer inspection i can see that is not the case. nothing to see here, move along.

2 Likes

Let the shame consume you, said the guy who makes worse mistakes all the time but stands in judgement anyway.

3 Likes

no one can hate me more than i can bill, but i welcome all to try

2 Likes

Mod for the mini remote? have any more info? needed components? I need this for my daughter’s small hands.

4 Likes

Excuse me but uhh…what is that?

1 Like

Mobile electric generator.

8.25 kWh worth of 30q cells all going in an enclosure with an inverter.

It’ll also eventually have solar panels to charge it.

Uses are esk8 events, picnics, outdoor parties, and my Chicago to LA on an esk8 which I’ll probably do in the next 10 years

15 Likes