Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Is it possible to tear off your skins like that Tim?

2 Likes

I feel better with removable silicone although there is no reason to remove it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nahhhh playa

4 Likes

Motors are a consumable. You know that more than most!

1 Like

Ah I thought you sold them to Kelly. Well you have great taste sir.

@Brently if ur having gear problems I feel bad for u son

To be faaaaiiiirr. I ordered teal, they replied later that I could get black or wait. So i was posed to get black and I ended up trading with Indiangummy to get my teals. No way im selling them, they have molded great!!

Loving that chopped sendy btw…

2 Likes

Thanks man! Mine are so perfectly form fitted to my hand now. They fit like… well you know how it goes. I’m glad they were a bit small at first.

5 Likes

@Boardnamics what’s that single phase looking motor all about?

3 Likes

he’s going after @DerelictRobot and making robots now

4 Likes

3 Likes

I wonder which color/putty is best for hardening motors. I think I’ll try the standard yellow-grey

I still need to take apart the motor and see what’s up, sounded like a baseball card in a bike spoke

1 Like

The only robots I’m making now are the big dumb ones our stupid asses perch ourselves upon.

2 Likes

Do I get to claim credit for infecting this forum with Letterkenny? I think I do.

Am I the toughest guy in LetterKenny right now?

1 Like

60s1P

2 Likes

Nahhh
But I wish I could get some 15s3p

2 Likes

yes, until @Bindings_McGee comes to Carve PDX which would compel you and @SeanHacker to throw a supersoft party for him. This is when you’ll be challenged, uncertain who the challenger or victor will be. guess ev’ry one will have to attend Carve PDX to find out!

5 Likes

I had a super soft 30th birthday party along with a cupcake decorating station

14 Likes

Hahaha. That’s amazing.

Did you have a cupcake decorating station?

My girlfriend keeps threatening me with this and I’m like: threaten? bring it. I like cupcakes.

5 Likes