Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

either that or punch-through (referring to your threaded inserts)

1 Like

:rofl::joy: they were a bitch without epoxy, but that’s my own fault … I have a tendency to fuck up nice jobs at the end because I lack good glue … (is that even an English sentence?) I feel a pay off coming through …

1 Like

you do fantastic work and i didn’t mean for my comment to take away from that :sun_with_face:i wish i knew how to drill a curved deck to a fixed depth, my decks are drilled all the way through and covered in grip tape

1 Like

Where can I buy one in medium @jeffwuneo :joy:

1 Like

you’re making me wanna build my trampa and not sell it
stop, please stop, kthnx :grimacing:

4 Likes

yes because even i have standards.

2 Likes

If it works it works.

2 Likes

@Skatardude10 owns it :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m just spitballing here, but what if you put the skateboard and the power unit together somehow?

26 Likes

I can’t shit talk it, cause I know the guy that rides it and he’s a great skater and a cool dude. He’s been riding and DIYing for quite a while (at least a few years)… his building style has just never been about as clean and pristine as humanly possible cause he’s just about skating the shit out of it.

I’ll own the statement, I don’t own the board though but I’d ride it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my baby

9 Likes

dude seriously? :smiley:

Fuck…i was somewhat expecting that someone here owns it.

It remembered me of my first days of building, i started top mounting my battery and cut my self many times on those long screws. Later i cut all of them down and put nuts on them (like you would with bindings, without sticking out screw thread)

3 Likes

But that makes it heavy if you don’t want to ride electric?

1 Like

@Flasher yayyy. Mu buddies back . we indeed did miss you

3 Likes

Wait imagine if this thing was also the remote for your board… Your board has so much torque it’s hard to stay on and now you have this thing… also making you go faster…

:exploding_head::astonished:

I need this with a 75/300, and a board with 4 wheel drive and 2x 80100 motors driving each wheel, each motor powered by 75/300… Enough high discharge lipos and 1AWG wire to do 144 kilowatts… I think this stick might keep me on it.

1 Like

It was for a contest in 2013 by the HYVE Design team. In their own words:

“Inspired by “Stand-Up Paddling” the HYVE designers created a device for the electric propulsion of sports devices for long boarders, surfers and inline skaters regardless of being an absolute beginner or an outright professional.”

“With the ePaddle, the HYVE design team developed a must have for every longboard enthusiast! Especially if there are no downhill tracks nearby, this is the ultimate gadget!”

ePaddle

“The ePaddle delivers an impressive high force of acceleration. It is very easy to handle and if you can skate, it will take only a few seconds to develop enough skills to enjoy the crazy ride. Speeds up to 25 mph (40 km/h) are possible. The acceleration is provided by a little electric motor with a simple push button just like you can find it on the Carrera toy race cars. You are able to use the ePaddle one handed, which gives you maximum freedom for carving.”

Going uphill is easy and absolutely feasible, but the major feature is to have “downhill-like” riding fun on flat grounds. As we don’t want to miss this fun, we thought it is easier to get an ePaddle than to put a mountain in front of your door. The downhill speed mark of about 100 mph is the next thing to be cracked … the HYVE Design team keeps on working!"

3 Likes

Dude, you’re kind of blowing my mind here. This remote device thing might just work.

2 Likes

Just being a bit of a dick. It’s actually kind of cool. I saw an off-road version a while back that also seemed pretty interesting.

1 Like

Yo. That’s a sexy beast. Mad respect brother :sunglasses::+1:t3:

5 Likes

In Russian the brand means: prize

5 Likes

no, it means ‘comrade multimeter’ :crazy_face:

5 Likes