Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I don’t go over there anymore… I feel like I have to wash everything in bleach after a visit to doucheville…

5 Likes

try this shit:

https://www.amazon.com/Electriduct-0-40-Shrinkable-Braided-Sleeving/dp/B00U7UTMES/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Heat+Shrinkable+Braided+Sleeving&qid=1584653293&s=hi&sr=1-4

It’s really, really good… note 0.4" size is the smallest a sensor JST will fit thru…
Max @Scepterr recommended it! thank him!

4 Likes

I take it that you have a DOG

1 Like

Yes…! Your r right bud…!

1 Like

This is the best one I’ve found so far for these

4 Likes

JB Weld, my man

The alternative to the 3D Printer, and it fits in a small drawer

2 Likes

Thanks Brian! Do you think the voltage reader I linked would work?

1 Like

The “5 in 1 battery meter” variant might but not the “200A” variant

I would try the one I linked or the one @mmaner linked though

2 Likes

Thanks man :love_you_gesture:t4:

1 Like

@b264
Brian, how do you wire them?

I wire them up in parallel plus-to-plus-to-plus minus-to-minus-to-minus with 24AWG wire. Then I write “4A max” on the back of them with marker.

2 Likes

:call_me_hand:t4: Thanks man! So you wire the plus of the charg port to the plus on the display to the plus on the battery port? (Same for the negatives)

Yes​

1 Like

Thanks Brian :love_you_gesture:t4: Do you happen to have a thread for how you waterproof your personal boards? If not I think a ton of people would love a thread :grin:

Folks around here recently just try to make a meme out of me, I’m not really trying very hard anymore. Making a thread would take hours of research and digging up photos just to have homeless robots shit all over me for trying to help anyone.

4 Likes

Welp, I’ll start a pm as I’m really interested on how you water resist your board :grin:

That’s even worse, as any time spent only helps one person.

5 Likes

Ahaha, alright man! Guess I’ll test out some new ideas :grin:

1 Like

… Oops x)

1 Like

Well to be fair, there is an upside too, as stray robots don’t stop by to shoot hate everywhere in a PM

1 Like