šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Mmm camber wouldā€™ve been nice. So, is the plan to make it overall stiff then, like no flexy enclosure?

1 Like

Absolutely

2 Likes

How are you liking the mixed front/rear wheel setup? Notice any weirdness, any differences from a matched set?

Very sweet ride.

Feels fine, I did it since I like riding in shorts sometimes and the front stooge rubbers were tossing rocks into my legs. Theyā€™re the same size and so thereā€™s no weird instability issues. Maybe on the track thereā€™s a difference but just riding in the street it felt a-ok, maybe even a bit more forgiving

3 Likes

The deck :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

No love for the goofy?

1 Like

Yeah the decks been somewhat overshadowed but its a beauty

10 Likes

This is probably the most sexy deck I have seen around here,
Also the gear drives looks incredibly thin ?

1 Like

hey man, the deck is a Haero Bro but it has some extra features such as inserts for a battery enclosure and of course we put our own spin on the graphics.

The gear drives are incredibly thin and light yes but also still very tough and durable!

4 Likes

The Haero Bro is symmetrical, so you can just turn the deck 180Ā° and the mounting holes will work for goofy or regular.

2 Likes

sorry Brian I missed this.

As @BenjaminF says the deck is symmetrical, myself and @BigBen are both goofy and use the decks!

5 Likes

73 kph / 45mph dude what?!! :exploding_head: On knobby tires and off road? And averaging almost 30mph

How you beautiful madman, how?

7 Likes

OTrvYbJ

8 Likes

Donā€™t build new boards. Just keep riding the one you built 2 years ago and ride the same route every day. Eventually the board just drives itself.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

If you donā€™t want to tell us your silver surfer secrets, fine, but no need to torment us with these ludicrous suggestions

7 Likes

Is this you? This is great! Some good exposure for the hobby practice

Hobby? You must not be taking this seriously.

Fineā€¦ Lifestyle? Religion? Cult?

Is a minivan driving a hobby for a soccer mom?