🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Could be, people are weird

I drive a mini van. It’s a purpose driven tool that I use.

4 Likes

But is it your hobby :thinking:

It is me👀

Better build log coming soon I’ve just been moving.

Also better videos and ride soon.

It is a hobby that is getting out of hand very quickly…

4 Likes

I would consider it a small horse yes

4 Likes

Fetish

4 Likes

I’d call that a “passion”

Confirm Justin is a football mom

6 Likes

Damn fine lookin’ one too.

3 Likes

Aren’t you glad you brought your board like I told you to?

I found this picture from lacroix in 2021. Looks like they switched to 3 segmented PCB pack construction at some point.

The older enclosures had a segment for every single p group. I wonder if the new enclosure construction reduces flex (4 segments vs 7)?

1 Like

I had to stare at this for a few minutes before I realized your griptape blends right into the road making the deck partially camouflaged

1 Like

I’ve worked on a couple of those 4 segment ones recently. I very much doubt they would have a significant effect on the board flex

2 Likes

That’s mental. How many km’s to get it to wear down that far? Or are they just aluminium or something? :laughing:

2 Likes

@kubbur I want to skate with you for two reasons.

1. You look like the coolest dude in that pic
  2. I want to take the wife to Iceland badly!
2 Likes

Hmm let me see
According to davega I have travelled 820 km since I put them under(26th April), bear in mind that I weight about 150 kg and ride kinda harsh, I’m not sure what material, I thought this was hardened steel, on Ali they say it’s carbon steel hahaha

2 Likes

Dude get your ass over here, I’ll try to get my trampa running and we can ride around Reykjavík and get some burgers

7 Likes

@bearlyrecognized

What tires are those?

What is the clear stuff on the bullets? Makes me nervous. :grimacing:

1 Like

Looks like fibre tape.

Fun anecdote: i broke a couple of the trays of the dehydrator that I use for drying out my filament. I fixed them with fibre tape. I recently jacked the temperature up to about 60C and the fibre tape has showed serious deterioration.

3 Likes