🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Hmm it’s 165 for even domestic shipping

1 Like

Maybe they were doing a launch day low shipping price? I don’t know. I swear I saw $1965 as the total cost earlier. I wish I screenshotted it, but I’ve never seen this happen before.

1 Like

I dunno I wouldn’t be sorted if they have changed the battery construction a lot to hit that price point. These old lacroix packs wouldv take way to long to build at their target scale. If they are not using PCB packs id be really surprised. Or at least 4s3p bricks.

1 Like

Don’t forget They also including charger and remote in at that cost :hushed:

2 Likes

Next time aim to have 1/3rd of the frame one thing (ground) and 2/3rds of the frame another thing (sky). Makes for a prettier composition usually. Pretty though! :heart:

5 Likes

10 Likes

It’s practically begging for motors

5 Likes

Haha this particular one will never see motors. But motors will come eventually!

3 Likes

That’s one curvy broad :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s one sexy looking deck!!

4 Likes

Thats what all the ladies say :kissing_heart:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Best ads in existence

2 Likes

If the shipping wasn’t a million dollars we would have been happy to send you our black flag grip haha

2 Likes

@glyphiks nice work - it’s absolutely stunning. Any plans for an enclosure to go with it?

4 Likes

sexy as hell, awesome job on that deck design and pressing!

4 Likes

Yeah dude, will have a pretty decent sized single stack enclosure to go with :grin:

9 Likes

Size comparisons…

Demonseed 44

Sportster

:sweat_smile:

14 Likes

wow, I’d buy a deck like that, how flex is it ?

4 Likes

This one has a decent amount of flex as there hasn’t been any fibreglass added.

The intention moving forward is to introduce glass, mostly for torsional stiffness and also for longitudinal stiffness in the nose and tail transitions.

I feel that by the time I add an enclosure and glass to the deck, flex will be pretty minimal.

If i had my time again I would probably try to introduce a small amount of camber in as well, but too late for that now.

7 Likes