🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

I don’t think you’re correct. Rake is moving the axle perpendicular to the plane of the pivot. The trucks in the render don’t have the effective axle still in the same plane as the pivot.

We can modify this RKP diagram of rake to make it even easier to think about and compare it to a channel truck. Think about what happens to the axle of the RKP with positive rake - it’s the exact same as what is shown in the render (effective axle is shifted away from the pivot point)

3 Likes

i’m not allowed to have any devices on me while at work :saluting_face:

nothing that emits any from of RF

2 Likes

CyberWheel s3xy

@TheBoardGarage what frame is this?

3 Likes

How much? How fast? How far? What is that? Can I try it? My son’s nephew in law from a previous marriage has one of those!

2 Likes

They’re all on the Onewheel XR platform, the clear anodized W rails are on my board. Float Life WTF Varial rails, and a 20s2p split between front and back.

The others are on a skeleton rail set, and since the rear battery enclosure is polycarbonate, it makes a night effect from the tail light.

3 Likes

Hey did you hear these were recalled? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

My ex wife will ask my kids,” what did you do with your dad this weekend?”
Kids “ nothing much

Hi fellow Alan how are you finding the T2s & do you dream of 10”? :joy:

:wave:t2:. I’m mostly a street rider and average 2 hours riding a day. I find the T2’s fit my style. I tried 9” and felt the weight of the board dragging my legs. It was super tiring after 30 minutes. The 8x3’s react quickly to my movements effortlessly.
But… don’t knock it until you try it! I have 10” planned for my mountain board next year. :pray:t2: That’s if I can scrounge up enough cash for a battery to finish it. In the end, it will be built “so say we all”. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Was that esk8 fly suit or? What it was whoever did that cast is a real humanitarian

Onewheel crash at the beach. Some little shithead dug a big ass hole. I hit it riding at night.

1 Like

Effff hope you good bro.

At the same time one of us one of us @poastoast.

Super shitty though

2 Likes

Can you imagine? Probably need to up your lighting game, see them all the time but mostly in summer. I only ride the daylight but maybe next summer IFFFF I have good lighting

3 Likes

Drop-in replacement for your current drives or something new?

1 Like

It will be new geardrive, tried to make it work with old also but new gears to wide for it to work. New channel truck will also soon be ready for them.

4 Likes

What gear ratios are planned for that?

1 Like

1:3, 1:3,5 and 1:4,4

That’s awesome. Hope you will have clamps for other trucks as well :slight_smile:

Matrix 3 only atm and our rkp hanger also has built in support for it

SKP go kart?

SKP bike?

2 Likes