šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

efoil or scooter

What the hell size motor is that?

2 Likes

You have no idea how quickly I would liquidate my savings if he made either of those

1 Like

It looks like Reacher 9080 or something

1 Like

How many poles thoo

1 Like

100102 250kv 10 pole sensored inrunner motorā€¦these are going on my esk8ā€¦the hell is a bike!!! And a scooter!!! Wrong forum folks

12 Likes

:fire: what the hell :fire:

i believe itā€™s that thing you get out when your esk8s are all broken and you need to get to work. rumors have it that you use your legs to move it

1 Like

I figured you were joking, that thing is insane!

6 Likes

Support for 22x22 hangers would be amazing :pray:

What even are those?

1 Like

^ this

My goodness I thought he was trolling. He was actually serious

2 Likes

Glad you are ok bruh, Whatā€™s up with the DVR thing?

Iā€™m glad you are ok, get better soon :call_me_hand:t6:

1 Like

5 paired pole inrunners? Iā€™m gonna need to see some wh/mile numbers on this board! Iā€™m very curious to see if this is more efficient than outrunner builds.

2 Likes

correct 5 pole pairs. i donā€™t think it will be more efficient, but i will share logs after i get everything dialed in and do some riding, supposedly these are 24kw motorsā€¦ i dont think i will be able to even scratch the surface of all that juice

6 Likes

How heavy are they? :woozy_face:

My very basic understanding is that inrunners are typically closer to 95% efficient compared to our outrunners which are around 85%.

Iā€™d also be interested to see the no load current (and wattage) on these. That would be instructive for iron losses. Also, curious to see how fast they heat up under no load full rpm.

ā€¦Iā€™m clearly a little obsessed with outrunners. How much does one of these weigh? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes