🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

What motor size do you have installed here?

2 Likes

For 1:5 gearing on the new HD Finality drives for these hangers 6375 is about max motor size. If you gotwith 1:4.4 you can fit larger motors

2 Likes

Nice setup! Next time you’re changing tires, match up all those treads. A beautiful board like this deserves the final touches :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Haha yeah I know. I honestly did it by accident and decided to be weird with it. New set due in soon anyway so it’ll be rectified.

Glad you like my board mate :pray:.

1 Like

I talked to Kamen and he was able to put together another trigger remote, so I have one coming my way soon as well. Really excited to try it. He has a smaller receiver module now (you probably got it with these I imagine?) I opted for the full bells ‘n whistles clear & black one so I can light it up and attract all the haters like a bug zapper

3 Likes

He is awesome, he is actually holding them in the picture, notice he put different buttons on them to tell them apart. I do like the light up feature for visibility. I wear a bio boards fire dry led back pack, but the extra lighting helps. I love the remote

1 Like

I actually was complementing him telling him how much my average speed had improved since I started using his remote and to be honest, I’m pretty sure you thought I was lying or exaggerating, so I had to go through the whole process of you know providing documentation in a video to let him know I wasn’t talking out of my ass
I guess I should really stop bragging

1 Like

Hey I did the exact same thing! I think I went clear and white though. He actually sent me the same picture @Sk8tedad posted to show my options for colors, with enough lighting I hope to have an eclipse of moths follow me around as I ride.

2 Likes

Lol same, he sent me that pic along with the new top pattern he has been doing too. I opted for the normal hexagon but the new pattern is pretty cool too.

3 Likes

I would like to apologize again for breaking one of the legs of your tripod. I admire your commitment to continuing to use it.

4 Likes

It’s like Bob Ross always says no such thing as mistakes, just happy little accidents :blush:

3 Likes

This is me testing on a flat straight road, not that impressive. I see some of my posts and is semis like bragging, I’m really just excited to have people to share with who care, many of you would hand me my ass on a race course

4 Likes

2 more miles and you can really go for that lead thumb

1 Like

I would not feel right submitting it on a flat straight road. I am pretty sure I can post a 40 mph average speed for 20 miles. BUT I have great roads and an awesome builder who set my board up, I just ride it . So I’m not sure it would be fair

4 Likes

Are these gears? Are they metal? Are they straight cut?

1 Like

They are metal helical gears, check out my build thread here for more information.

2 Likes

i feel like some non planar slicing would do wonders here

1 Like

Yep would be nice. I thought about knocking it down to 0.12 or even 0.08 layer height for a smoother side, but for what it is 0.2 was totally fine.

Any shot this setup will be at esk8 con?

1 Like

what material did you use? PETG?