šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

What is this? No more grease? Now using Rams piss?

2 Likes

Steroids in gear drive :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Rams roided up Piss!!!

There will be more horsepower :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just wanna mention that these @Savage1 TKPs look so good in pictures itā€™s unreal, something about the shape and the holes in the hanger make them look absolutely out of this world.

1 Like

Are youā€¦ Still alive?

8 Likes

this?

4 Likes

Yes. But my board is broken so Iā€™m dead inside

4 Likes

I fucking feel this in my soul, I still need to fix my main board. Crashing sucks :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

So whatā€™s the story?

2 Likes
3 Likes

I love this build so much. I am very tempted to give this style a crack myself.

3 Likes

@haven that looks like a hard face plant. Glad to know you ainā€™t dead. Poor TSG

7 Likes

Oooh you going to take custom grip requests :laughing:

Haha havenā€™t thought about cutting grip tape in there but it might be interesting to try. Not sure if Iā€™d just light it on fire by mistake :rofl: I used it to make my little Hercaleez name plaques and one for my doggo

1 Like

That is super kind of you to mention me - I really had fun on that project and writing it up.

Not this winter but probably next winter I am going to try to do a full suspension mountain board from scratch, so it will likely be just as long and mistake intensive as the Sand Runner was :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to it, just donā€™t let it burn this time^^

Iā€™ve thought about cutting grip, hopefully it would just be adjusting the settings. But Iā€™m too lazy to make it out to the workshop and have to get training.

Unfortunately this laser can only fit 32ā€x18ā€ material so it canā€™t cut a full sheet of grip anyways. Half sheets of the thicker foam tape would probably fit in though.

2 Likes

Fortunately though, itā€™s a laser, so it can cut two pieces that fit together very nicely :crazy_face:

2 Likes