šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

But I want to slide them soon to try how they feel for that. I am still at the most basic slides on freeride wheels in my progression, so I am probably not the best on giving opinions on the smoothness of the slide, but I could compare to purple cags probably. I plan to practise sliding quite a lot during the next two or three weeks.

Also just a heads up, having the ability to change trucks is great because the exway trist trucks the hubs come with arenā€™t that great. The lean on them is quite limited. I am used to riding cronins, BN270s modded to tall bushings, and matrix iis though so yeah. I like to have a lot of lean

:eyes:

How do you think they would go on to something like this?

1 Like

You would need to make a small slot shaped like this, which is around 8-10mm long. The diameter of the round key is asomewhere around 5-6mm. If I remember it right a standard length 8mm axles should fit, although I didnā€™t measure it just eyeballed it length wise. I am on a Christmas holiday right now and far away from my exway, but I will return home in early January and then I can take exact measurements if you want.

I canā€™t find any pictures of the assembly on my phone sadly, even though I remember taking some :frowning:

Other than the key for which you need to cut the slot, you need a spring washer under the locknut and thatā€™s basically it. You also need a ā€œmoddedā€ skate tool in order to access the axle nut because its quite deep within the motor.

Just remove about a cm from the plastic like that. Otherwise it doesnā€™t fit within the hole on the motor. Iā€™ll take some pictures in early January

2 Likes

Cheers dude. Iā€™m in no rush for photos, just curious more than anything.

My hangers have a 10mm bore for the axle so itā€™s likely i wouldnā€™t be able to make them work without having custom axles made anyway.

1 Like

You are welcome! Yeah I donā€™t think you could fit them on 10mm axles. Will take some photos and measurements once I am back in Denmark

1 Like

Don Pedro.

What motor bolt pattern do the mounts on the Hypertruck lights take?

3 Likes

little-britain-andy-pipkin

4 Likes

30x30 mm

But if you have motors with 44x44 @Tony_Stark has an adapter

1 Like

Thanks Pedro.
What is the width of the trucks and axles?

@Venom121212 šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #13238 by Venom121212 what made you choose onyx over a SurRon?

Speed and purpose

2 Likes

Better question is why not build one yourself based on a stealth bomber frame.

2 Likes

Let me know if you need anything else

6 Likes

Domo origato.

So I see this correctly that you cannot run the wheel pulleys with bearings right?

1 Like

Correct, unless a insert is made that rests on the truck and has a bearing seat

We went that way because for not ultra high performance boards it works without an issue and no skipping, our pulleys have a design that rests on the face of the MBS hub, not on the nut cavity, so itā€™s rigid and precise

4 Likes

Yeah, feel free to ask my wife why the Christmas present she got me wasnā€™t hand built by her :joy:

Other acceptable answers include:

ā€œ3 month old babyā€ and ā€œ2 jobsā€

7 Likes

Did you know this was coming?
That is quite a gift!!!

4 Likes

I did not! I was moving it today at my in laws house and had no clue what it was.

6 Likes

Give her a high five for me

2 Likes

The power of Molicel :muscle:

Powered by the P26A cell (approx 60 kWh of them), this hypercar can achieve a 0-60 time in <1.4 seconds and holds the record breaking finish time at the Goodwood Festival of Speedā€™s hill climb challenge (39:08). Its P26A pack is approx 800v.

10 Likes