🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

I have a Demonseed build and 6" pneumatics fit nicely without any bite or modifications

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah. I see some BN270’s in my future. I’m on 220’s now and I don’t think that will play well with pneumatics.

Once I went with trucks wider than my deck wheelbite stopped being an issue altogether.

…Though now because of overzealous motor placement I get motor bite and my big feet still hit larger wheels if I’m not careful about foot placement.

270’s are a must but you’ll be happy you got them! This board is a lot of fun to ride!

I’ve never once had these issues lol

220 trucks with 150mm wheels you’re gonna get sk8an’s wheelbite all day lol unless you’re running hella risers or something like idea brackets

wassup

3 Likes

is this why you need 3" hardware?

2 Likes

That’s more than 3" (76mm)

1 Like

lmao that thing must lean like a roller coaster

Leanin harder than lil Wayne

2 Likes

@Shadowfax that looks great!!!

2 Likes

You think group 10 is okay?

Looks a lot like my battery, but group 7 is my low group. We’ve got a similar delta.

1 Like

225mv delta is pretty fucked IMO.

Depending on the reason for the imbalance it might be time for a new pack.

1 Like

You say “replace the entire pack” but you don’t know it’s history. What if it’s brand new and has never been balanced? What if it’s kind of new and has been balanced but it’s got one badly behaving group?

I know it’s fun to casually tell people to drop another $1000 but it’s not very nice.

I think I get the reference but that looks nothing even remotely like a demonseed… Or am I looking at this from the wrong perspective?

This does not look like a healthy pack to me. @emaxon what’s going on with your battery? I’m assuming it stops charging well before 50.4v with that 225mv delta?

The demonseed was one of my primary inspirations. It’s not meant to look like a demonseed. Because its a semendeed.

Gooood. I wanna see it drive.

giphy

4 Likes

Umm, I don’t know how to adjust the 3-links yet…

Oh, not that build. I saw a tiny esc on Amazon that was the size of a dime. I don’t know if they can dc motors.

2 Likes

You got 3-links for that lil bb? Damn you’re more invested than i thought.