🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

I rode it this morning and it’s already different…
All the freedom I felt is gone …
I was cautious the whole time…
Gravity is dumb.

2 Likes

They’re in house. 120 pounds for the omakase. For the Bro, difficult to work out.

8 Likes

Hilariously enough, I was ripping around on Renee’s tiny little diy Floatwheel for hours and loved it. Zero issues. It’s actually what convinced me to pickup an actual OW XR, thinking it would be beefier in torque/speed.

Foolish me.

3 Likes

Oh boi. Thats hot.

My enclosure is modelled off the green one, not sure if it’s the same press or not.

1 Like

Looks just about right but ill take some measurements here in a bit~

:thinking:

:rofl:

4 Likes

I will be interested on the Bro!

1 Like

It’s for the first generation decks.

I have the second :smiling_face_with_tear:

It will fit with a little gasket. Not a long way out.

1 Like

How much will cost the enclosure?

Looks like mines a bit smaller(and thicker by the look of it), im gettin bout 560 from cutout to cutout~

2 Likes

1v1 shipment

It would probably still fit, you might just have to trim flanges a bit.

2 Likes

Thats no problem~ message me some price stuff and ill get back to you after work. Shipping will be rough i assume, but mean its not like i can make one that looks that good lmfao

Price is 300aud and 75aud express shipping to US. Regular shipping would be 50aud

1 Like

Thats not bad at all actually!! Ill be in touch<3

1 Like

Cool, I always wondered what was inside those convers!

2 Likes

There was a lot more silicone in there than it needed and also some loose solder connections that may or may not have caused issues if I didn’t remove it. I just did it to save space in the enclosure and so I could easily shorten the USB wires since trying to open them up at the usb end never ends well.

1 Like

I always assumed they potted the electronics in there for robustness and heat sinking. Have you noticed any overheating issues with the bare PCB?