šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Not that i know of, but iā€™m sure @SabreDynamics ships to the US

5 Likes

hello

Is a little different but yes
Here we sell this

3 Likes

I use a 3D printed 1/4-20 for my mount with one of those spring loaded phone holders. It was originally designed for a particular flashlight, but the mounting point on the flashlight itself broke and now I just have different inserts for different items so I donā€™t have to remove the truck bolts every time.

1 Like

I do ship to the US. Its not cheap but as you are outisde of the eu all the prices do exclude the 21% vat which presses the cost.

2 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri She went ghosty ghosty on you?

2 Likes

It went divey diveyā€¦

I donā€™t own a davega so I canā€™t say for sure. But I imagine mounting the phone is annoying or not aesthetically pleasing. Charging it is likely annoying. And you need a spare working one. My android I have lying around is sloooow af.

yourstruly IOS app and Apple Watch is the meta

1 Like

Oh no, what caused it?

1 Like

Aesthetically sure, but it really doesnā€™t need that much power or speed to work as a display, and it lets me reuse an old phone that otherwise would have just sat around in a drawer. Mine just behaves as a regular phone that I clip on, so I can charge it as you would a normal phone. Itā€™s also a budget phone from 2014 that was $160 new, and it still runs Freesk8 just fine. Only complaint is battery life has taken a hit from being old, but itā€™s enough for most rides, and I can attach a portable power bank if I need more range. If it gives up the ghost Iā€™ve got another 6 newer phones lying unused around the house I can use.

3 Likes

Totally unexpected dude.
1.7 miles into my ride.
90% battery.
On flat ground.

I must have leaned forward too hardā€¦

My top speed used to show 20.5 and now is 21.4

2 Likes

Jump in on that lawsuit!

5 Likes

16s5p Semendeed?

2 Likes

Yessir

1 Like

This sounds like exactly what happened to my short-lived OneWheel adventure.

I sold mine afterwards, happened at like 12mph- donā€™t trust the things.

7 Likes

Letā€™s put you on a vesc based one , those are extra reliable :disguised_face:

6 Likes

Yā€™allā€™s went HAM on the forged carbon.

Are you doing those in-house? Or via a 3rd party?

Whatā€™s the cost for one?

4 Likes

I rode it this morning and itā€™s already differentā€¦
All the freedom I felt is gone ā€¦
I was cautious the whole timeā€¦
Gravity is dumb.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re in house. 120 pounds for the omakase. For the Bro, difficult to work out.

8 Likes

Hilariously enough, I was ripping around on Reneeā€™s tiny little diy Floatwheel for hours and loved it. Zero issues. Itā€™s actually what convinced me to pickup an actual OW XR, thinking it would be beefier in torque/speed.

Foolish me.

3 Likes