🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Size comparisons…

Demonseed 44

Sportster

:sweat_smile:

14 Likes

wow, I’d buy a deck like that, how flex is it ?

4 Likes

This one has a decent amount of flex as there hasn’t been any fibreglass added.

The intention moving forward is to introduce glass, mostly for torsional stiffness and also for longitudinal stiffness in the nose and tail transitions.

I feel that by the time I add an enclosure and glass to the deck, flex will be pretty minimal.

If i had my time again I would probably try to introduce a small amount of camber in as well, but too late for that now.

7 Likes

Mmm camber would’ve been nice. So, is the plan to make it overall stiff then, like no flexy enclosure?

1 Like

Absolutely

2 Likes

How are you liking the mixed front/rear wheel setup? Notice any weirdness, any differences from a matched set?

Very sweet ride.

Feels fine, I did it since I like riding in shorts sometimes and the front stooge rubbers were tossing rocks into my legs. They’re the same size and so there’s no weird instability issues. Maybe on the track there’s a difference but just riding in the street it felt a-ok, maybe even a bit more forgiving

3 Likes

The deck :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

No love for the goofy?

1 Like

Yeah the decks been somewhat overshadowed but its a beauty

10 Likes

This is probably the most sexy deck I have seen around here,
Also the gear drives looks incredibly thin ?

1 Like

hey man, the deck is a Haero Bro but it has some extra features such as inserts for a battery enclosure and of course we put our own spin on the graphics.

The gear drives are incredibly thin and light yes but also still very tough and durable!

4 Likes

The Haero Bro is symmetrical, so you can just turn the deck 180° and the mounting holes will work for goofy or regular.

2 Likes

sorry Brian I missed this.

As @BenjaminF says the deck is symmetrical, myself and @BigBen are both goofy and use the decks!

5 Likes

73 kph / 45mph dude what?!! :exploding_head: On knobby tires and off road? And averaging almost 30mph

How you beautiful madman, how?

7 Likes

OTrvYbJ

8 Likes

Don’t build new boards. Just keep riding the one you built 2 years ago and ride the same route every day. Eventually the board just drives itself.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

If you don’t want to tell us your silver surfer secrets, fine, but no need to torment us with these ludicrous suggestions

7 Likes

Is this you? This is great! Some good exposure for the hobby practice