šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

The only dkp board I ever had that I liked was a sector 9 double drop, with the trucks mounted drop through. Dkp is just too tall. Iā€™d love to try a set with, like, some upward stagger on the second kingpin. If they increased wheelbase instead of height, theyā€™d probably work well on a lot more styles of deck than the ā€œtraditionalā€ dkp design.

1 Like

I donā€™t remember the scientific term, but the way that compression works, you get much better results from smaller shapes than a sheet by far. Optimally, use a shit load of small open circles :o:

Next time Iā€™m thrifting Imma hit the kitchen section for some pastry making tools so I can accomplish that I thinkā€¦

1 Like

I wanted this drop throughā€¦
but it was too low.
had to top mount.

@Skyart I know that board

2 Likes

Hehe!!! I donā€™t know why he flipped the esc box upside down, maybe he needs to shorten the phase wires and flip the box back the right way lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah, he mention the phase wires dragging when he wheelies.
Ill see uf i cant figure something else out next time i see him

Iā€™m just teasing you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: glad you are ok :kissing_heart:

1 Like

show me your fixed Demonseed would ya

Check your journal cock

you beat me to it.
kisses

Next Rager you can take my demonseed with dkp drop through for a spin. It is a blast to ride.

Granted I have no other dkp experience than these trucks in this setup, so maybe Iā€™d hate a different setup, but I can honestly feel my face light up once I get moving

1 Like

Hell yeah. Dkp on drop longboards makes them ride more like my little short loose cruisers.

@A13XR3 Youā€™re not supposed to eat those

Lol, I have no idea what happened to it. Super OG kaly showed up with no power and definite issues. This appear to be the majority of it. Not sure if it was cause or result from something else tho. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Workbench?

2 Likes

its 4am, go to sleeeeeeeeeeep

4 Likes

6+ metres of it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He clearly doesnā€™t listen to reason. I tried the other day

3 Likes

yeah i get what youā€™re saying. that does seem like a task though :rofl: Having a softer mat over larger area seems to work pretty well for me

It does the job, which is why we all do it. Hell, I just layed out a flat sheet of rubber in an enclosure today. The circles thing is an ideal; ideals are not realistic. In practice, thin stripes are the best balance of work load and function, imo. If you want something to compress(in the way weā€™re talking about) regardless of material, itā€™s easier and more efficient for it to do so in multiple pieces. This is because when something compresses vertically, it needs somewhere to expand horizontally to do so.

1 Like