🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

so why shit on him?

2 Likes

im not shitting on him, his setup is clean its not something i would see on a bio deck with the history bioboards decks was built on, ur legit acting like i said “omfg ur bio diy is so dogshit,dkp belt drive trash wtf is this shit!” no i said no of that nor came out like that in anyway. Again i feel like spending all that money on that deck and enclosure and not putting gears on it just doesnt feel right to me but its his board and he can do wat he wants hes happy with it so my opinion doesnt matter.

1 Like

Gears aren’t necessarily better because they cost more.

5 Likes

everyone just build whatchu want
you do you

6 Likes

Plastic ones sure aren’t.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Like what?

Nope, just reduce the s-count. This is a ss 18650 enclosure and its perfect. And also extremely thin.

You could only fit about 2S4P using a single stack, there is about 20cm of usable space and that includes the ESC and BMS

Absolutely needs to be stacked double, triple, or quad, — or stood on end. I do the latter on all my short decks

Maaaan how many shortboards do you have now?

1 Like

the Wowgo waterborne.
the Dinghy
the Atv Ditch Life.
the Omakase.
the Vision.

this is a deckswap for the Vision.
it is another Ditch Life…

the Vision was shortlived …

2 Likes

How does it feel? The deck I mean. I have one but never rode it.

3 Likes

It feels really flat :sweat_smile:

I wanted to love it… but I don’t. I should have taken the time to add some concave to it before I skinned it. But I was impatient.

5 Likes

I was so excited about this deck.

1 Like

I guess it’s a matter of preference. Juts curious how did you like hummie deck if you rode one? I find it somewhat similar and I had many many happy kilometers on hummie deck.

1 Like

I did like the hummie deck more. But its been a long time since I’ve ridden one

1 Like

I have a 8s4p SS in my small cruiser and it fits very well.

1 Like

Hey @Ricco ! Those are 10" tires right?
Did you make those chains? If you did how did you do so?

Or if you bought, where from?

Cheers

3 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t like flashy stuff I spent years as the only white kid trying to blend and failing 6’2”at 14 ears like open car doors , my face makes. Good punching bag
But I like this, it’s awesome