šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

after this season, iā€™m thinking of maybe saving for that board shape you recommended, and get a flexier board

my board is nice, but i drift everywhere (not a bad thing) and a tad stiff for me

3 Likes

looks like the local landscape here

1 Like

Really looking forward to testing these!

Hopefully some samples are available by Spring and perhaps a few for purchase by the end of the year. E-One Moliā€™s big customers will not let a lot of these slip through their fingers to trickle down to us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Often a bunch of samples will be sold off by someone though. Perhaps we can get a few that way before we have to wait for bigger quantities to become available.

18 Likes

The typos and word choice in that blurb are really odd. If i didnā€™t already know Moli was legitimate, i would be very suspicious.

6 Likes

That happens in my part of Canada too. But add in snow, rain and sunshine in the same 4 day period.

Probably written by the Taiwan offices so a bit of language barrier effect? Unless the Canadian offices are just different with their marketing phrasing? :grin:

4 Likes

Related, but why do weather websites never let you go back in time to see what the temperature was yesterday? They have the data, ffs

4 Likes

As far as I know from calling the Canadian facility, going through their website and a couple emails, they do all of their R&D or marketing in Canada, no production.

2 Likes

Because it doesnā€™t sell enough advertisements

But yeah thatā€™s super annoying

2 Likes

Yooo what tires are those? They look really nice.

1 Like

thanks to @Skyart :wink:

3 Likes

I hope weather up there is clear enough to go on a ride, That is such a dreamy set up

2 Likes

Laughs in German weather service

Max are apparently10 years into the past.

2 Likes

afraid not :weary: and so much salt out because snow, so iā€™m waiting for the beater train to get here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: You reckon these fit on trampa hubs? :thinking:

They do no. Those tires only fit the Hoyt hub or a 3ds hub that is not currently available on their website, if you would like a set Let me know I have a few spares

4 Likes

Iā€™m currently designing my own hubs, so thats not a problem. I only have wide trampas here atm, so that would have been a quick solution to test them. But thank you, Iā€™ll wait and order some when my rims come into existence, scaling them up or down is one of the rather minor problems.

:salt:
time to fuck up some motors

7 Likes

Weather Underground does, you can even specify the specific station in the area

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/wi/milwaukee/KMKE

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/lv/madliena/EVRA

4 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like