Never skip leg day.

1 Like

Boardnamics all the way

2 Likes

Never

1 Like

Quick review/tutorial?

2 Likes

Best wrenches / wire cutters etc. in the world.
Wera for allen keys, bits and stuff, Knipex for tongs.

7 Likes

Is this an actual picture or some serious photoshop skills ? It looks too clean and well balanced to be true.
What camera do you use ?

2 Likes

Here’s the undoctored shot. Only color correction and some vignetting applied.

P.S. Cam is Samsung Galaxy Note 11+, ultrawide.

5 Likes

Hopefully it never breaks. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ooh nice! What did that run you, $3400?

Lol

The new M1 chips are insane

2 Likes

AppleCare+ :ok_hand:

They are great about replacing things / resolving issues

3 Likes

Wouldn’t call them insane, but they are quite good. But repairability with apple is shit, so yeah, not a fan. :smiley:

2 Likes

Around that yeah, I went with 512GB model but upgraded it to M1 Max + 32GB mem

so hyped, my current 2018 MBP constantly overheats and runs generally like garbage

3 Likes

No, you can’t say they aren’t crazy. They blow everything else mobile out of the water in pretty much every spec

Intel is going to have a whale of a time trying to catch up, AMD has a chance, but that’s all

I am not going to buy Apple because of their price but you gotta respect the advancement

4 Likes

Yeah, mobile. ^^ Also, I reckon if that thing spools up to full turbo its not gonna draw significant less that desktop chips. Are there any numbers regarding that out there?

I mean besides their graphs there isn’t much else, but this time they quoted the exact windows laptops they compared against

They’re showing pretty large efficiency gains, if I recall the Max tops out at like 50w or something. It’s able to be so much more efficient since it’s one SOC

Anyways, will be cool to see it get tested and see some real numbers

2 Likes

There’s a lot of Apple haters here :sweat_smile:

@worldismine772 solid laptop :ok_hand:t3:

I’ll always run windows for my Gaming PC, but Apple wins with laptops. #sorrynotsorry

4 Likes

Before this new Macbook pro, the XPS15 2020 was the best overall laptop imo

4 Likes

I have a lot of respect for the engineers who work at apple, but thats about it.

1 Like

Congrats on the new purchase! You’re gonna love it! What are the specs on your 2018 MBP? My 2017 MBP runs like trash sometimes, but maybe because it’s just an underpowered base model. IDK.

Yup, it’s great. They replaced my screen because I had some dead pixels and another time they replaced my keyboard and battery (out of warranty but still free!). Both times shipped it out one day and got it back the next. Cali to Texas and back. It’s awesome!