0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

CT scan
concussion

9 Likes

hope to attract girls actually attracts dudes.jpg

4 Likes

How much worse your consumption is?

3 Likes

Ask me when I have more than 10 minutes to ride them.

2 Likes

Hahaha my gf calls it the bomb, ā€œare.you gonna take the bomb with you?ā€

6 Likes

Is that because you have psychotiller battery?

5 Likes

not sure about the tax part, but shipping doesnā€™t cost that much

1 Like

u want some?

1 Like

Iā€™m sorted for the time being mate, but thanks :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Savage AF

2 Likes

U build dis @psychotiller? Oh no, my mistake, thereā€™s some little bits of fishpaper on this battery. Carry on.

6 Likes

I didnā€™t notice a huge change when switching from 6" tires, maybe 10%. I think itā€™s mostly the increase in rotating mass, not so much traction, so starting and stopping takes more power to get the same accell/decell, and that leads to a bit of inefficiency. They are certainly less nimble than 6" tires or even skinnier 8" tires, but they ride like a dream.

I was usually getting around 35 wh/mi on 6" tires, closer to 40 on the 8x3s. Iā€™m 200lb dry, heavy on the throttle, and ride stopā€™nā€™go in an urban env. YMMV.

2 Likes

Fuck that is bad, itā€™s a textbook on what not to do. Not even fishpaper rings and the nickel strip. whattheseriousfuck. :hotsprings::skull:
#fuckshitcunts

4 Likes

This went well and all my squeaks are gone. Didnā€™t feel any more wobbly either. Board rides soooo low. It would look silly but a top mount urethane low rider would be fun.

2 Likes

What seismic wheels you running?

85mm 80A

2 Likes

Ahh I have the 85mm 75a and they ride super nice, one of my favorite wheels

1 Like

I grew up on mtbs and just started pushing urethane last year. That deck and wheel combo was stupidly easy to learn on. I only ran over my heel while pushing probably 10 times. It locks so well and theyā€™re so grippy. I want to try sliding but I feel these wheels shape would be horrible for it.

1 Like

I learned to slide on 97mm wheels, once you slide big wheels you can slide anything.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried hitting some hard corners with speed but they just stick. Maybe once theyā€™re broken in more. That squared edge probably doesnā€™t help either.

1 Like