🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

beef wrapped in bacon with some mashed potatoes? I say yes to that

you should try with some sausage sliced in half ( kinda like a hotdog bunn) the mashed potato in it and wrapped in bacon could even add cheese for more heart attack effect

1 Like

Got BBQ caramelized onion marmalade up in there too, with a super thin layer of dill havarti.
And the mashies were garlic, scallion, Alfredo mashies. Simple but delicious.

1 Like

sounds and look delicious, wish I had my cooking muse back ngl

I’ve been on an Asian kick. Home made dim sum dumplings and spring rolls are fun.

1 Like

I second this.

Also they are cheap, relatively speaking, and for me they are much more comfortable and easier to install and remove than full face helmets. Obviously you trade a little safety for that.

My main goto helmet is an S1 Retro Lifer but the Lifer is also good.

1 Like

gawd damn that came out clean. I wish my prints would look so nice.

2 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

Printer torture test / flexing

The real questions are what printer setup and material?

2 Likes

Curious; did you just drop nuts & washers on the underside of this to mount the Freebords? About to do the same mod to my DIY Lonestar.

1 Like

I did the opposite. Bolt heads under, nylocks on top

I didn’t want the risk of nuts undoing themselves incognito close to the batteries

2 Likes

When can we get our greasy paws on that sweet remote?

2 Likes

Nice :smiley: Kinda want something like that too

3 Likes

I was hopping and skipping over boards on the ground constantly so something had to be done. Go figure, I grabbed one too few brackets by accident :expressionless:

The lady at the store was very nice and let me just take one.

2 Likes

Where did you get that?

We’re shipping the first batch of beta units out this week/next, hoping to have public beta open in September.

7 Likes

tenor (6)

3 Likes

Hellllsss yeeee can’t wait for mine!

2 Likes

These look like the perfect motors for powered spinner rims, just integrate a nyloc axle nut onto the stator somehow.

5 Likes

What if I told you these are for our new line up of esk8s using 1015 motors, powered by a single AAA? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

My first thought was one of those spinning bowties :clown_face:

3 Likes