šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

hAdEaN cOpYcAt !!111!!1

grafik

7 Likes

Wow :flushed: do you order about 5k cells per month on average? Thatā€™s 60k cells per year! :battery::battery::battery:

5 Likes

That reflection made me think you had herringbone gears on there

11 Likes

@Nacho Howā€™d you get the crossbar off?

2 Likes

Torched the shit out it wrapped it with a face towel vise grip and dadbod muscles :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Lol, I butchered it with my dremel. Iā€™m glad you were able to succeed where I failed.

1 Like

Is that a Sur-Ron? I am so jealous of youā€¦been checking those out for a long timeā€¦Congrats!

3 Likes

Yessir, picked up here: Sur Ron X Bike Electric Bike

Itā€™s rowdy. I love it.

I blame @taz entirely for being the worst and best kind of enabling friend.

7 Likes

That switchblade is damn gorgeous, and it has a 3 link on it! I love it man. I read that you had graphene lipos wired up, and Iā€™m curious how do you like them? How many battery and motor amps do you have configured with the 60d?

1 Like

Thanks!

This is my first board and Iā€™ve only ever used the graphene lipos on it, so I canā€™t give you comparison with Li-ion battery.

Hereā€™s my configurationā€¦

4 Likes

:flushed:How are your brakes??

3 Likes

Hows your torque with the 6380 motors? Do you like the 3 links? I run tattu lipos and was considering graphenes before I got them, and thatā€™s why I ask.

1 Like

Lol, they work. Please tell me whatā€™s wrong, I donā€™t want to eat shit because my settings are not right.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry dude, Iā€™ve only used 6380ā€™s so canā€™t give you comparison with other motors. Iā€™m 195 lbs without gear. My gear ratio is 2.22 (40/18). It accelerates pretty fast.

3-links I like better than the TKPā€™s I originally had. Feels more stable going fast and easier to turn both low and high speed.

1 Like

:laughing:, I just never seen battery regen that high. Your lipos can maybe take it. Probably never push that much back to the battery anyway, but smarter folks may now better than me.
BTW, looks like a fun ride!

4 Likes

@Savage1 your nails are on point :ok_hand::+1:

5 Likes

As far as I know.

Batty current and battery regen need to be set lower than motor current/regen.

Settings seem fine though a bit high for thane.

1 Like

-99 regen is eye opening. Mine is -12.

5 Likes

Vesc Tool default strikes again :joy::grimacing:
Seriously though, the lipos he runs can maybe take it/whatever the real world stats are.
I run mine -15-20a

1 Like

You gotta update your FreeSK8 app homie :joy:

3 Likes