🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Those weird looking cat are the sweetest really,
I used to have a persian cat who would sleep between me doing some electronic with tiny cables everywhere on one side, and a 3D printer moving and buzzing arround on the other, without a protest or an attempt to mess with it ^^
Just purring and asking for cuddles every now and then^^

(EDIT: sorry for the feet)

8 Likes

My cat like to hug my legs when im eating, isn’t asking for food but want me to massage her with my feet :joy: hands won’t do either, it has to be feet. She like my stinky feet :crazy_face:

6 Likes

no kink shaming we said U.u

yeah… cats are weird XD

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna run my classic move and run the Spintend just strapped on top for the first while of testing haha…

don’t forget all the quick release method u can use :joy:

1 Like

Im not creator but I work with David at Speedboard. This is just to give people an idea of the new design that you will be seeing out in the wild soon.

1 Like

Thats so neat! cant wait to see it get together :blush:

2 Likes

I thought: “Damn that’s a quality pack! almost looks like a render!”
It IS a render smh

8 Likes

Haha! Ikr!??!! @DavidF work is incredible!

5 Likes

When I saw the XT60/XT90 being all shiny my mind began to realise.
Also, I don’t think anyone can have such perfect solder joints :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i know there will be at least one secret battery builder be like
challenge accepted

7 Likes

Well, @Skyart has no choice now :joy:

3 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

Now we’re talking! Awesome to see! :smiley:

2 Likes

Smells like a contest.

4 Likes

Didn’t he like… Ghost everybody?

Might not be the best thing to announce unless you want your feet held to the flames for some answers lol

@papryka what on earth happened

2 Likes
4 Likes

ah ok
sorry man

do you think it was a vesc issue or motor issue?

1 Like

As Spintend support said, it’s probably vesc fault and they already sent a new one to replace.

I thought about how much pressure there was inside the enclosure. There was like 20 cm stream of smoke comming throught the charging port :joy: So everyting is very dirty.

Battery almost clean as new. Second day of taking everyting apart and just cleaning because it stinks really bad :nauseated_face:.

15 Likes