🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

thanks mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No. it’s just track racing, leaning hard through corners is maximum wear. everyone in the group goes through pretty fast, I’m heavier and enthusiastically riding more, and pushing as hard through turns as I can so I think I get a bit further down the max wear on tires curve.

Also, that trampa tire, a friend had this to say:

Trampa tires are tissue paper… really nice tissue paper tho… really nice

6 Likes

I pray every night we see the biblical return of the metroboard 155’s

1 Like

Duuudeee I wanna see a video of you crossing that bridge with a board!

5 Likes

It was super fun but not very wide haha. Not gonna lie, my tire clipped the edge when I got a bit distracted by the scenery. It was supposed to be a bike path exploring trail, going up on this green route to the state park.

But I noticed that little dotted side connector path and couldn’t resist. It dumped me out at the emergency spillway which was cool.

I need to upgrade my video gear. My go pro is so grainy looking… My phone looks better than it.

12 Likes

Awesome, I love exploring and finding new spots! And still looks like there is a lot more to be explored :upside_down_face:

I recently upgraded to a gopro 8 its pretty good, I bet the 6 and 7 will still provide some good video too.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I just found out there are 2 mtb courses I missed too. I need to go back today and see if I can get from the spillway to the east mtb path.

The one on the north side of the park is described as “extremely rugged and technical and is intended for riders with a high level of experience. Very steep grades, streams, fallen trees, and other hazards are common.”

Maybe one day I’ll take the trash board to that one :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly the pink color looks really awesome

6 Likes

With all the colours in stock the boards now look super amazing and it’s fun to see how people style them.

7 Likes

I made that joke but in all seriousness i do like it aswell.

2 Likes

bro u good? its just some motor mounts/gear drives

kidding lol, any time I receive a package it feels like Christmas :rofl:

4 Likes

I placed an order for some hangers in February so I’m just excited they’re finally on the way haha. But I need some adjustable baseplates now too lol

:stuck_out_tongue: damn that’s tight

1 Like

Wait till you see when the board it’s going on is folded!

1 Like

I’ve jokingly said before that I really want a go-kart but holy shit this is beautiful

2 Likes

It’s a bargain…

https://www.samsclub.com/p/jetson-condor-extreme-terrain-kart-hoverboard-combo/prod24923088?pid=ps_acq_Google_PLA_12508023768&wl0=&wl1=u&wl2=m&wl3=504596275836&wl4=pla-293946777986&wl5=1020268&wl6=&wl7=&wl9=&wl10=1247713&wl11=online&wl12={productid}&wl13=&wl15=119823727435&wl16=&wl17=&wl18=&wl19=&wl20=CjwKCAjw7J6EBhBDEiwA5UUM2mdGtOod8BgtHMm-9gbi-cHMqFvvt_5P4ItryiH4gvEZwbVfyT1SvRoCG88QAvD_BwE&wl23=293946777986&gclid=CjwKCAjw7J6EBhBDEiwA5UUM2mdGtOod8BgtHMm-9gbi-cHMqFvvt_5P4ItryiH4gvEZwbVfyT1SvRoCG88QAvD_BwE

2 Likes

kids

Ah NVM 9mph with a child. That won’t move with my fat self on it.

1 Like

Yeah… definitely a kids toy…

I totally want those rims though…

2 Likes

Completely unrelated but does somebody have any experience converting a go-kart? Then a few years I want to buy an old gas go kart and throw 2 6374 motors on it with a vesc. I know there’s probably a million better ways of doing it (one large motor).