šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Sorry, I didnā€™t see any previous discussion. I thought the dispute was primarily about the firmware. Thanks for clarifying.

8 Likes

@3DServisas what controls the stoplight flashing function? Will it be compatible with any remote?

2 Likes

It is controlled by a modern receiver that has up to 4 controllable channels. Only compatible with two kinds (trigger and thumbwheel) of the new remote.

3 Likes

I really donā€™t get what all this drama is about. As far as I understand it @3DServisas has bought both fw and hw from an independent company? Whatā€™s all this fuss about licensing then?

Fishing for compliments.

10 Likes

Both of you are beautiful.

7 Likes

Prrrrrrrrrrrrf this is so deplorableā€¦ my god. Why this ultra aggressive and disrespectful attitude? :open_mouth:

7 Likes

19 Likes

How man thatā€™s a gorgeous board ! How did you do the logo thing ? Itā€™s all el isnā€™t it ?
We need a build thread for this beauty !

9 Likes

This skate looks like itā€™s going to start yelling and try to upgrade me

3 Likes

Yeah, hahahaha, had problems with phase wires touching the receiver bc the rheostatic brake was added to the wrong position. The last rainy days i decided to rework the whole drives with new custom motor mounts, new plugs and pipapo plus a new surface, bc the frames were pretty beaten up.

2 Likes

I fthis is a hint to cut off the base plate section from the frame I can tell you this is an old idea for me :joy: the only thing is it wouldnt make a difference for me so no reason so far. :handshake: :pray:

1 Like

Removed the tape for 1 second to check something and while tightening the too bus bar it moved down and make contact for half a second. All the groups still read 3.53V 42.40V for the pack. Am I still good?

1 Like

Youā€™re fine, if you really want to check you can take the cells out and measure internal resistance but realistically, its burned up and sparking because there is a very resistive short, youā€™d be worse off if it connected without sparks because youā€™d be shorting unbottlenecked massive amperage

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure you have figured this out now, but for anyone else reading, you should always insert both bolts before snugging up either of them.

3 Likes

6394 170kv? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

6384 in 140, 170, and 190.

Also those 14T are technically in stock :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Damn dude when can I buy a pair? :grin: Iā€™m riding 190s on my mountainboard but wanna up the torque!

And oooo Iā€™ll let my cousin know, heā€™s been trying to get some haha.

Edit: they say out of stock? Haha

1 Like

If you want the motors, I can offer them you now through PM. Theyā€™re super easy to ship. Same goes for the pulleys. Iā€™m done unpacking everything so itā€™s shipping time :sunglasses:

10 Likes

15 Likes