🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

While I agree with your statement, white is the best color if you want to dye them.

3 Likes

yes, agree.

2 Likes

Yes especially baby blue or light blue definitely gets ugly quick I wish @torqueboards would make a really cool green monster green that would be awesome

2 Likes

Plenty of prebuilt packs come put of china consisting mostly of sand

5 Likes

Ew gross

Coming soon your tutorial? :ok_hand:

1 Like

Once I refine the process, yeah. Don’t hold your breath :rofl:

It worked brilliantly. But it’s not a finished product. I need the process to let me pull a finished product out of the mold. I’m pretty sure i know what i need to do.

7 Likes

Wait, what?

You don’t like sanding? What’s not to like about sanding?

/s

3 Likes

There’s enough sanding involved in the process that precedes this :rofl:

The whole idea of making a mold serves to produce a part that doesn’t need finishing :grin:

The mold is good. The process needs tweaking.

6 Likes

You guys are lucky. Three of four have separated from the core after no more than 600km

2 Likes

I think you’re just unlucky haha

Or you carve like a madman 24/7

Sorry… What ??? XD

2 Likes

either someone misplaced a decimal or that’s one huge scam :smiley:

4 Likes

The product page says “36mAh batterie” XD so I think it’s both a scam and a problem with decimals

6 Likes

Has it cured yet?

I’d like to see what you’re cooking.

4 Likes

Is this the new Lil Nas X 666 build?

Hope you’re OK duuude

10 Likes

I hope that’s the blood of a reckless driver giving you shit on the road.

5 Likes

Just taken off the mold… still a bit soft, tomorrow it will be hard as a rock :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw the mold was just some spare neoprene i had laying around and some tape…

I’m thinking of doing a proper mold after i sand and finish this one so i can make more with a nice shape afterwards, not sure if there will be any demand.

6 Likes

Damn, hope you’re alright. At least the board looks alright and the blood matches the 'Love Dick’:rofl: keep it on there, it looks good and it’ll serve as a reminder of what not to do or what to do.

2 Likes

Haha. Murder board. Some dude hit and run me the other day. Totally fucked me up. He had a warrant for domestic violence and I hope he’s getting buttfucked in jail right now. All good other than feeling broken.

13 Likes