🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Nice we are on the same page I might have to get a couple of those meepos as @kook would say!!!

FOR SCIENCE
And I’m just a cruiser 20-30mph max

3 Likes

There’s a circlip that I want to epoxy down. So far i also haven’t seen the washer that has been known to cause issues, maybe the removed them in newer motors?

here are some pics. What i wonder is if thats the bearing shield since all pictures have the bearing removed.

this is how it should look like

5 Likes

But lack of torque is wat I’m scared of

2 Likes

I need to play with the throttle curve a bit. I can try to record a video from standstill if you want showing metr data alongside it.

2 Likes

Cool that would be awesome :sunglasses: I think we should message @meepo and you should do a full review for big guys :wink: I would donate for this knowledge :wink:

2 Likes

I definitely think battle hardening or epoxy would help
Your thoughts :thinking: @b264

3 Likes

That would be dope if there was some sort of agreement or deal. I mean if Jason can get stuff sponsored so can we, right?

1 Like

Meepo also is working on the v4 with possibly newer hubs. Also the option to charge at 8amps it seems.

Unfortunately launch is set to be end of the year.

2 Likes

Might not happen today, we have good weather and every road i can take to ride is full to the brim with people.

Either later when it gets dark and cold or the next days when the weather is bad.

3 Likes

I found the washer. Of course its behind the stator. Not sure if i can reach that.

yes i can. But it seems like i have to remive the whole stator which the cable to access the washer, shit. Maybe just epoxy it down and hope for the best?

2 Likes

Are these obtanium in europe?

1 Like

They shouldn’t be I get free shipping but Im US

1 Like

Is that without the truck ?

2 Likes

Yes I think good Question let me see

1 Like
3 Likes

This is what I would want
Price seems good :call_me_hand:

1 Like

If you can wait, yes.

Obtainium, not unobtainium :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Always remember: If you buy standalone motors they do already come with sleeves preinstalled (size depends on what you bought) Buying additional sleeves are just that, extras.

Just want to clarify it because there has been some confusion in the past.

1 Like

Can you go into more detail about this noob question :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Yes I just like to have xtra just in case I think like it’s a raptor sleeve change every six months :rofl: