šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

@Paul77 @rafaelinmissouri @Venom121212 @Sender
Hey what concoction did you used to hook up the bike stroller/rickshaw? I want to do the same thing?
Or do we have a thread?

1 Like

Flip a baseplate upside down and use it as an x thing.

The kingpin bolt should slide through the hole in the bike trailer where the D shaped pin normally goes to keep them together.

@rafaelinmissouri did you have to drill yours out for the kingpin? Or maybe just used a smaller bolt?

4 Likes

I was the QB/ and played baseball my dad made sure I didnā€™t get crazy but bench 310lb at 16 years of age and 500lb club in squats nothing crazy I didnā€™t want to fuckup my throwing arm :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks @Venom121212 :call_me_hand: I thought thatā€™s what he did sweet new project :star_struck:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have any kids, but this seems like a fun project to carry groceries or my dog haha.

1 Like

I had to bore out the carriage hole just a bit, I also kept the bushing on the bottom, I did a test turn and saw that the carriage where it bolts up would hit the deck. The bushing raised it up enough for clearance. Pretty sure it would work fine without if you donā€™t have an angled down tail.

1 Like

Thanks my little girl is going to love this :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thatā€™s amazing!!! It took me 37 years to finally get 315 one solid rep!

1 Like

That she will, my boys had a blast!!!

1 Like

:star_struck: congrats Yeah I canā€™t do that now Iā€™m 44 and out of shape :sweat_smile: but Iā€™m getting back into shape and I just want to do light weights lots of reps

1 Like

Not the flipper :skull: Loved to play this game on the old ass house computer in 2008-2010 ( the beige kind with a huge monitor wasnā€™t new)

Lowkey miss this game

1 Like

Yep a cell connected metr with davegx display ( last bit may be just wishful musings)

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking more of a gps tracker like the bkb one?

1 Like

That too, bkb one is just chinesium rubbish.

2 Likes

a LTE version of metr CAN w/ accurate GPS signal i hope

3 Likes

tenor (72)

3 Likes

That yours or are you at a farm? Or do you own a farm?

2 Likes

I work at a farm!

4 Likes

Niiiiice! That thing looks like a beast. Keep us updated with how it goes for you.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s clever! I like it a lot.

4 Likes