🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

What were the crowds like?
I tried the Hudson Greenway this afternoon instead of the CP loop and it was a frakkin’ zoo out there. Not doing that again! Dawn runs only for me as the weather gets nicer.

2 Likes

yeahhhh so it was pretty wild, those the crazy people on citi bikes​:crazy_face::gun:

it was fun but can’t go flat out for more than a few seconds

hudson is probably a better idea

4 Likes

OMG…the CitiBikes. I thought they were such a great idea until I started sharing the paths/road with them and seeing how many were swerving all over the place, going the wrong direction, etc. :scream:

North of 96th Street on the CP loop is usually pretty empty though and those sharp turns and the smooth road are great.

5 Likes

LOL same boat

there were people riding them the wrong way in the bike lane today, it was a mess, real crazy, but nice weather so i wasn’t going to miss the opportunity

2 Likes

Oh noooo… :frowning:

2 Likes

sorry man ^^" i didn’t go easy on them ^^

1 Like

I don’t know if you noticed but a box seems to have attached itself to your board.

All joking aside you got any pictures of the inside that looks pretty neat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It really really really resembles this board while analog.

It is going to be fun to toy around with.

6 Likes

@Ricco, I like your battery enclosure in the background. What do you do for mounting? Looks like you mount/unmount pretty easily

1 Like

Thanks! I designed some 3D printed guides that clip to the deck and lock the battery in place when the two 2" velcro straps are pulled tight. They also act as wire channels for my headlights and DAVEga X.

7 Likes

Looks like a perfect fit

2 Likes

oh I also saw 2 literal motorcycles come in! most bazaar thing

2 Likes

Noob question, what is the added benefit of placing all the electronics and weight in the back apart from raised clearance? Better turning since all the weight is in the back? I saw Trampa selling similar boards and was confused by the design choice.

I though the weight of battery and other stuff would tip it, guess not
perfectly balanced

7 Likes

I dont think I have Uarts for this! We need more Uarts!!!
Edit: Nvm there is a uSplit :grinning:

2 Likes

What were your max lifts?

1 Like

How do you not hear 5mm of steel grinding away from your board?

2 Likes

Good question… I heard the sound of the truck playing in the 5mm gap, but never heard it grind

2 Likes

is that what i think it is? :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

I hope so!

1 Like