
triple function loop key design, this one takes the throne 
Not only maybe.
Very likely big pooof and no board anymore.
Fuse might save you, but I wouldn’t wanna try that out a second time.
Just switch one of the xt90 plugs so that one is male and other female box sides.
No way you can ever fuck up something.
@Saturn_Corp how did you managed to snap that chain?
@janpom Could implement a very small and simple compliant mechanisim that would help locking the key in whichever position its in, so it requires a greater force to push or pull the key. It would need probably 2 or 3 iterations to get it just right but to mee it looks like a good solution.
Edit: Crappy drawing
It already requires quite a bit of force, especially with a new XT90 male connector. The one I have is already pretty worn out and there’s less friction. I had a new one for mocking things up and that one worked really well. Still, even with the worn out one, if you hold the board in the upright position, the gravity on the loop key itself is not enough to close the circuit.
Your diagram is giving me other ideas though. I could add a simple locking mechanism that goes is from the side. Something like this:
Push to lock. Pull to unlock.
Maybe that’s too complicated though. I could just as well make a simple part that I slide on the handle and that will then sit between the handle and the deck and thus prevent the handle from being pushed in.
I think that would be an also elegant solution.
I feel that your loop key it’s pretty unique and that it deserves a cool and elegant way to solve the locking problem, even though that part would be very useful so you could make it and then iterate your design for future updates
Pick your toy of choice.
I would be interested to see the big one dead center of the pic, holding against a bearing ball half burrowed into the 3dprint. Also a bit of grease
The correct name for these is flat leaf springs. Unfortunately it shares the name with the leaf springs suspensions on cars which makes searching on cancer search engines like amazon and ebay impossible.
Your craftsmanship is fucking beautiful some day I will have a @tomiboi board ![]()
I agree get one of those @ApexBoards boxes ![]()
@xsynatic explain yourself
congrats whats it going on and hopefully you get it
Well i won the ESK8 bro raffle in February and snagged a unity+ 
It is already on my way, although it’s been stuck in the Netherlands for the last 5 days
E: i just looked the status up and i think it means that they’re waiting on the package to arrive (it originally came from Shenzhen)
The tracking showed that it got shipped from shenzhen but then converted to a new and blank tracking until the PostNL appeared.
So judging by that it’s still on its way to the NL?
but the first thing makes no sense then
I know exactly who’s deck that belongs to
@tomiboi amiright

Now u gotta change all the connectors on that piece of s- 
I actually don’t, as it uses mr60. I will definitely swap the xt90s and reflow the solder joints if necessary on any part.
oh man, no love for bullet?
nah, fuck bullets. Caused enough problems.
Its stuck because i stole it :*
damn you!





