🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@torqueboards hey Dexter :call_me_hand: Austin gave me all this cool Stuff he says he knows you from the old SFbay esk8 days I just got a cool friend in Charleston I’m so pumped :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Treasure find

3 Likes

do you guys actually wash your board or just accept the dust as part of the game cuz idk what be happening but after one ride mine looks like its been through 100 miles of sahara desert

1 Like

depends on the dirt. I usually only dry brush the rough stuff off of the board. I never take it apart, since it will look like that on the next ride anyway.

stuff like this either stays there or gets brushed off if i have a spare minute

2 Likes

I wash my boards when they get brine on them. Calcium chloride brine is like fifty times worse than sodium chloride brine. That stuff gets sprayed off the moment I roll into the garage.

Dust or water, I leave alone.

If I accidentally roll through a pile of fresh horse poop or something, then I wash it.

2 Likes

That’s so cool! What a find…

1 Like

accept it

1 Like

Dude I’m so pumped do you have any idea what the name of this arbor? I know he says he cut the fenders for clearance

I’m not sure but what width surfrodz are those?

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow response my 2 year old is a freakin Tasmanian devil :exploding_head: I’ll check

2 Likes

Psh no rush at allll

1 Like

Dude sorry for the wait it took me that long just to take one picture Crazy 2s :hot_face:

2 Likes

Is that trigger metal?

1 Like

looks printed.

2 Likes

True story: I walked into a police station and asked them. What’s the best chance for you guys to not mistake my remotes for a gun?

A few different officers all said the same thing.

“Make it white”

despite this, my remotes are still all black

9 Likes

Don’t show that to the Coca cola company.

1 Like

I thought orange is the colour?

1 Like

Me too, but they said white.

1 Like

maybe ask them about led colour as well :rofl:

Do you have a link for that super thicc fiberglass in the top pic?

2 Likes