🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

preach

1 Like

Until you can’t screw it in anymore and you have to back it out, then you start to regret all your life decisions lol

8 Likes

Just attach a nickel strip to each that is bridged with wire?

Just realized my picture was a bit misleading. Issue is getting the battery in and out :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Where did you get these from?

2 Likes

Alessio @rey8801 is making them. They are from a GB last year but because of covid they only arrived today. Look for Hammock adjustable baseplates.

3 Likes

Btw @rey8801 do you have anymore caliber/BN adapters?

1 Like

yes I do :blush:

2 Likes

I might need some, but we are back to no flights until April apparently

2 Likes

Oh damn again. Yeh It was kinda lucky that we got a low fair shipping window during these years

2 Likes

Yeah it was really fortunate. Those travel restrictions are really making things difficult, that’s our new normal i guess

1 Like

I guess saw. Untill the whole word is covid free or at least the vast majority. It will take a while

1 Like

I was supposed to receive some surfrodz RKP but I haven’t got any news for some time. I’ll let you know if I get the adapters to check if you still have them by then.

1 Like

holy shit

This can only do 2960 watts per hour? So, after the light turns green and you smash the throttle, you must wait an hour before applying throttle again?

Or, does that mean that after riding it for an hour, your maximum power goes up by 2960 watts? So first hour you limited to 2960W but second hour you have 5920W and third hour you have 8880W…?

Maybe they confused this with watt * hours

9 Likes

sure no problem.
Comunication with SR can be tricky. I had the luck to taste that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Well I’m just saying you’d think veteran builders know about volts, amps, watts, and things of the sort.

Maybe they hired a PR person that doesn’t know any better.

2 Likes

First attempt at BH motors, I’m

happy with the results.

11 Likes

Did you use putty or liquid epoxy?

Milliput epoxy, it looked to be easy to work with than the liquid.

2 Likes