🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

it is by like 0.01mm :frowning: I don’t want to over tighten

do you know if there are axle nuts with less width?

Do you have at least one full 360 degree turn after the nylon starts to bite?

1 Like

yes I believe so, the nylon is fully on the axle, with abouttttt 0.1-0.3mm of axle after the nylon

1 Like

My rule of thumb is at least one FULL turn and preferably two after you feel the nylon grab, and it makes me feel safe

Less than a full turn, I don’t ride

2 Likes

these are 6.8mm thick, I just found 6mm ones I can order, will get some

are your kegel adapters fully engaged? I’ve noticed that the BN kegel adapter is pretty tight on certain holes in my TB110 cores. takes some pressure to get fully engaged. I’ve got BN270s, these gear drives, and 110s, and have plenty of thread for axle nuts.

1 Like

if you don’t mind, can you take a pic of how deep the kegel core spokes come into the wheel? it seems fully engaged

What battery setup do you have in the Haya?

That’s how much mine is engaged, it’s fine don’t worry abt it

1 Like

I was just trying to figure out how to copy from the picture post to ask the same thing about the textured spray. Then I saw @rey8801’s post. I had to do some surgery on my abs enclosure and now I’d like to hide the seams and repaint it. It looks great!

1 Like

12s4p from @Skyart - he did a great job

1 Like

(Jittery start is from sensor wires not being plugged in. Snowed here also so I only have this hallway to ride, but sound is pretty different with load I think)

4 Likes

21700?

1 Like

moli p42’s :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Just a test fitting but here you go

1 Like

weird, maybe I screwed the axles in too tight but I doubt I have them screwed in up to 4mm deeper than you lol

thank you for taking pics

Yes it is, but only a small part is really low.

7 Likes

Nice.

3 Likes

ALL? where r those battery at? :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes