🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Thats right bud, just finished up.

Realised I fucked up the size of the holes so now they are M6 :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What’s the depth of cut?

I’ve actually been learning to usa a similar cnc machine for about a year myself, so its interesting to see what feeds and speeds people with different machines run.

2 Likes

DOC was 1mm dude and WOC 3mm. I find with a 1/4 inch end mill I can push it quite hard, I have to slow it up and decrease the DOC with the 1/8th end mills.

I have a brilliant document I’ll share with you next time I’m on my ipad… its for the workbee but the speeds and feeds are universal. I’ve referenced it for POM, HDPE and Alu

2 Likes

Well dude.
A mere six hours away here the two inches of snow we had the other day is melted and it was 45 and sunny today​:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

You’re more south, not fair :rofl:

I’m over it. I want sunny and 75 degrees back.

2 Likes

@Ace You may want to run that through a spellchecker. :wink:

6 Likes

It satisfies her to correct my spelling being that it’s her second language.

6 Likes

Deep​

5 Likes

This guy fucks.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Well, at least they didn’t misspell enhancement. :slight_smile:

Are you planning on cutting it to the desired width? I was just shopping for that stuff and considering doing that

yeah when needed but was going to see how it will hold a battery box on my deck. Velcro is good but the adhesive just fades after riding in rain/snow

3 Likes

That thing is a pain to clean tho

Ugh, try not to.

Cutting it leave little slivers of the paper backing stuck to it which is a pain in the asshole.

I mean, I have to cut mine in half but when I buy again I’m looking for some narrower.

3mm x 3mm would be fucking awesome but I doubt such thin ropes will be available.

2 Likes

Do you keep the broken belts or do you throw em away

4 Likes

I bet your motor pulleys were made by Ginsu.

4 Likes

The Unity super single is chowing down on these belts

4 Likes

I haven’t kept them until recently

2 Likes

Time to accept your fate and get gears :wink:

8 Likes