🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Enjoy and be careful, it’ll be more powerful than I think you’ll expect :joy::woozy_face: Helmet and protective gear on!!!

1 Like

Haha’ I’m padded up!
…but I think board needs tweaking big time, or charging. VX2 showing full battery, but acceleration got weaker and weaker over a 10 min ride

Never charged it lol

1 Like

I feel like I have to do the same on mine lol one side leans way over on the motor leads

2 Likes

Oh yes, I too have done that.

Routing motor phase wires is an art sometimes, and there is some amount of luck involved. Sometimes just the way they are twisted or braided together determines which direction they want to flop in.

Lol ya you gotta twist em and fasten em down just the right way, and you’ll still never get them to look the same like this

I like under deck, but I didn’t have any space for that much wire inside my enclosure

1 Like

Under the deck, and clamped on

4 Likes

Ya I have mine under the lip of my bigben enclosure, but the problem is just where my ESC wires come out

Stealing this idea…doink!

That’s probably the most amount of text I’ve seen in a picture yet :rofl:

Still congrats!

2 Likes

Haha, just seeing how far I can bend those rules before they break :joy:

3 Likes

Love the automotive approach! No more exposed bearings (and better ones too), faster wheel changes, and you can even swap front and back wheels! Awesome, I wish I had the money or the justification to buy a set. :laughing:

2 Likes

i thought it was Pizza at first.

*without having read the text.

2 Likes

Mmm… Pizza…

1 Like

What is that 3DP cell holder thing? I looked all over your (awesome) site and can’t find it. I want to buy it

1 Like

Congratulations DBS great selection of tech. You are obviously a connoisseur…

2 Likes

Thanks man! I hope to expand into a much wider selection of materials and equipment very soon :slight_smile:

@BNDT 🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - What deck is that? I really like the look.

1 Like

That’s fine. If nothing else, they are solid files to work with and I can attempt to edit them. Like I said, some of the designs are actually pretty good. Different perspectives and all. My autoCAD skills are very lack luster, but I’m learning. Thank you for the files!

1 Like

Right on bro!