🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

6 Likes

Here is new footage of brian after kicking the box.
Never seen before

imhQkXoB

12 Likes

u sure its not the box who kicked brian?

4 Likes

I greatly desire this paired with the actual audio.

2 Likes

Sadly the video isn’t long enough to include brians vigorous moaning.

6 Likes

That’s quitter talk.

5 Likes

Temperature sensor?

Probably allowed on the ESC, but i think that it’s unpopulatrd on the exway hub (or they are smarter than me) so i can’t try it

Likely.
Maybe they prototyped with it, then realised overheating is literally impossible at the power those push and cut the cost away without redesigning connectors

1 Like

Now I need one of these diagrams for the Kaly sensor wire thing he uses.

1 Like

:rofl: I dont watch wrestling, but I know they got her so pissed she cut a promo :joy:

1 Like

12 Likes

That is gold…

3 Likes

7pMnJ

5 Likes

You should have gotten up to full speed first, then lean over and punch it as you roll by at full speed

1 Like

Kaly boards are a bit out of my range, but maybe someday XD

Got a sweet open box deal on these super excited to try these out when my new amp and dac get here but the old amp will have to do for now. Do have to say the packaging is really nice its like a faux leather its cool and it comes with two cables one for 1/8" and 1/4" which is better than my HD650s which came with one, granted the cable is like a weird braid kinda feels like the sleeving maytech puts on their sensor cables

3 Likes

they are like £650?

1 Like

New there like 699 usd I got em for 450 from a local audio store so far they sound pretty good and are comfy af

2 Likes

does it have ANC?