🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Are those SL-200 lights red or white?

1 Like

yes…red

1 Like

How do you like those? Are they a diffuse red or a spotlight style red?

I have only tried the white SL-200 and the red and white older style.

1 Like

diffuse red it looks like. I only use them the flash feature for the red ones. I like them. i have not downloaded the new fw yet.

1 Like

How do the 155mm wheels ride? I bought the purple 175mm ones because 50% discount.

1 Like

they feel good actually. only took it up to like 25 mph. I’ll kick it up to 30+ tmr for the real test. 16/47t i don’t really feel a difference in torque though coming from 16/60t.

1 Like

Might just pick up a set and put away the 175’s for lower kV motors. Still deciding.

1 Like

this was a “i just want to ride” purchase. one of my six-shooters got damaged so i purchased these…I can always use them on my CGT rebuild if i decide to get something else.

1 Like

Well, I can either go 155mm tyres on wide hubs to give me ~145mm wheels, or 175mm on wide hubs to give me ~165mm wheels, which is the size I have now with a larger contact patch.

2 Likes

shes a pretty little thing

4 Likes

Your Fleet:

all business…
'thane
SK3’s
hummies

I like your style

3 Likes

Yeah Bro, that’s one of my secret gardens where I go and meditate. German manufacturers (like any Teutonic entity) exudes a level of engineering above the rest on almost anything they create.

Is sad that for the moment 1166 Longboards and 313 Skateboards are closed down for business until further notice. Is not that these guys went broke or smthng, but they have professional lives and seems this is only their alternate seasonal passion. They appear now and then, make a few boards for a few lucky riders and then dissapear again for a year or two.

Contacted them for this footstop :point_down:, they said “sorry boi, we on sabbatical”. Still, managed to find someone who is gonna do one x me just like that. :grin::wink:

3 Likes

YUP!

I saw that!

ORDER

Sorry, wir bauen momentan bis auf Weiteres keine Boards. Vielleicht demnächst wieder mal.
Sorry, we don’t build boards at the present. Maybe someday angain.

but seriously thank you for the link… those guys are k00ks… my kinda k00ks… so many k00l things on their site, I’ve been perving EVERYTHING on there for an hour or so,

2 Likes

Yeah, is inspirational. I surf those sites for hours. Different perspective. Different creative approach. Different school of design. Germans rock. :de:

1 Like

weird thing about it, I’ve been working on a board design for-fucking-ever… I was looking to ferrari and the italians, trying to get the flow of a ferrari on a board…

and then you posted the link, and bingo…

this touched my soul… pure sex and function…

7 Likes

I do have some numies bro but as they are haggy’s they have 2 punctures lol
Must admit though I do prefer thane but I have the luxury of perfect asphalt.

3 Likes

I see that you and I share the same inclination for these type of boards, @kook. This been my baby :point_down: x quite a while, further away from most common trends or Esk8 platforms that you see around here. My own Hawaiian LDP 44" exotic chic from the south seas :yum: on her way to an Esk8 convertion. Very slow so is taking for Eva.

I usually don’t worry if the platform is suitable for DIY convertion or not, most important for me is if is unique. I’ll worry about technical hurddles later. There are always ways to get around.

10 Likes

I approve of your aesthetics and science… that’s a pretty cool steering dampner arrangement, and offset truck structure…

you should post more build and random pix brother! I love outta the box thinkin"!

2 Likes

Firmware for lights?

2 Likes

You need more fluids to complete the task

1 Like