🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Pretty sure the last sets were pawned off a while ago

Holy crap those makerX motors are massive

2 Likes

Very haha, trying to figure out how the wires will not crimp when exchanging the lacroix motors

1 Like

No you may not

7 Likes

:rofl: fuck

curse my high quality camera/

4 Likes

Just put some balancing weights in the wheel, problem solved.

1 Like

Whatcha buildin’?

5 Likes

Big batteries by the looks :call_me_hand: :wink:

Edit - where’s that Tama build thread?

4 Likes

Hopefully, 3 batteries
1 for a flux
1 for a tayto
And
1 for my cheapo mtb deck.

But I am contemplating selling some of those to be able to buy more cells.

By the way guys I bought all those from a vaping wholesaler in France it was pretty cheap. If I remember correctly around 2.3€ per cell before shipping and taxes.

On a 20 cells box I weighted each cells and
13 were 44g
1 was 45g
And 6 were 43g
It’s a kitchen scale, not sure if it’s accurate but does that look ok to you guys? Here is a close up pic of the vtc6

6 Likes

My drop through drop cat has 2.4 inches of clearance with no weight at the lowest point.
If you put all your weight on a single edge in the middle of the deck it will touch the ground.
I jumped over a cone with this board once and when I landed back on the deck touched the ground.
Damnit… my drop cat may have to become an esk8… shit.

1 Like

New hoyt board? Sweet! Anything you can share with us about it?

5 Likes

+1 to this. Is that raw battery wrap ?

3 Likes

No its a blue CF of some kind, releases on Jan 15th

12 Likes

3d printed insert not sure if it’s going to be on the production boards, working on my review now, lots of good stuff to share in a bit after my legs stop failing and the cold brew brings me back from my current productivity coma.

7 Likes

It’s been an absolute joy to ride but saving the juicy stuff till after I have had the full run with it.

4 Likes

Is running the cables like that not an issue when the board gets picked up on end? The cable exit part of our motors is a weak point.

3 Likes

Yeah I can see how that can be an issue. I’ll have to see how it goes!

2 Likes

Based

I had them like that for a bit on my mountain board and it ended up being a nuisance and I had to move them…

1 Like