🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I played a bit with the “hugly box” option, and now i’m waiting to salvage a connector board for the exway hubs to try the “carbon fibre and lipo” version

2 Likes

I agree with Brian. There’s no point, when you’re riding, the key fills the hole. When you’re not, if you must, you could 3dp a bung to fit in it when it’s not in use.

I see no reason, also the female end is much harder to mount because of aforementioned reasons by Brian

2 Likes

Gah. You’re right. I can’t see to find any ready to buy xt90 panel mounts :confused:

They’re right here :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m really liking the look of this build. What deck is that and size? Cheers

2 Likes

I’m like 90% sure its a Landyachtz Rally cat, correct me if wrong

2 Likes

Rally cat has front and rear tail IIRC

The name of this one is on the tip of my tongue…

1 Like

It is the older style landyatchz Rally Cat.

I think the 2020 version is a bit narrower.

I did drill out holes further out to extend the the wheel base a bit because of the enclosure I used to have on here.

It is a neat deck.

https://landyachtz.com/product/rally-cat/

2 Likes

Will regular tabletop epoxy do?

Yes, of course. I’d stay away from “fast”, “quick”, or “5 minute” varieties though. Those are all red flags that their engineering goals aren’t centered on high quality end product.

2 Likes

I grabbed some 2 min stuff before. Completely useless unless all you need is one scoop. The batch was a gelatinous blob by the time I went for a second scoop.

is that pipe stone?

3 Likes

Is that 42"? I don’t see a size listed.

3 Likes

tenor-4

7 Likes

My boards only a few months old and doesn’t seem to be holding up too amazing. It’s still a phenomenal board I love this thing for sliding and pushing around. I’d love to ride this board as an esk8 I’ll be on the lookout for your finished build for sure.

1 Like

Dude.
I swear I saw the dimensions somewhere but can’t find now.
Pretty sure it was 42 x 10, 33wb
Same as she regular camo 42.

I wonder if it is the same exact deck with just a different graffic.

Ok found where I saw it.
It was instagram…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWb42NhftC/?igshid=g8fkcc8cghzu

1 Like

Someone else with TB130s. How!?

3 Likes

The better questions is whyyyyyyyy

Haha. Well I presume you lucky few are testing them out to see if they hold up :blush:. Just jealous really haha

Tell Dex to send me a pair to test out as well :smirk: