🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yeah buddy! Play it as it lies.

2 Likes

Nice! Don’t feel bad about sucking up the legs, that’s a 30lb board. Good work :clap:

3 Likes

The speed at which he approached that put me in pucker mode. U krazee @Venom121212

5 Likes

You love pucker mode.
Legit though, I know jumps on snow, and that freaks me out.
Comparing the weight to a snowboard has my mind :exploding_head:

3 Likes

holy smokes @Venom121212.

speed, with barely any clearance. jump man jump!

3 Likes

@Vanarian @Geo_Engineering_FTW I’ve created the thread now. Sidewinder X1 owners, have at it!

4 Likes

Great first post, thank you :heart::pray:t4:

Bookmarked, I’ll be going at it on the weekend, incredible resolution you got btw on your benchyYoda!

3 Likes

Yeah that was only at 0.20 layer height too. I’ve been impressed with the performance. I’m printing pulleys right now for my Eovan wheels, will show off the results when they are done and mounted

4 Likes

Gr8 work man and SUPER first post! Will be going over it in detail in the coming week - def will be doing the yoda/benchie test print :+1::ok_hand::surfing_woman::printer::hammer_and_wrench::crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Oh no!

Are you okay?

6 Likes

I know at least 4 people with the X1 including you :smiley:

(Lee rad of apex customs iirc too)

1 Like

@ShutterShock made an official thread yesterday, so hopefully that will grow into a cool resource, and maybe even tempt others into getting one so the Sidewinder Master-Race can become a reality :wink:

2 Likes

dude so cleeean.

I wish my ender 3 wasn’t such a pile of unreliable garbage.

the unreliable piece of garbage is probably me

4 Likes

15s4p ?

6 Likes

18s5p p42a

9 Likes

:eyes::eyes: with what gear ratio? Freakin zoom zoom man

6 Likes

I have 2 options 4wd 60kv TBDDxls or 1:3 with 190kv modors…or maybe I can get my hands on some lower 140ish kv motors lol

3 Likes

Haha yea, just 1cm in finger from carpet knife trying to hard on cutting heatshrink with glue

4 Likes

Lol damn, that power can kill a man.

3 Likes

Very interesting setup. Looks to be mostly 3D printed, you’ll have to let us know how it holds up

4 Likes